Yankee TSV 26/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone has any idea what the Yankee Tsv on bank holiday Monday may be? Hope it is not tea lights and a few votives, thanks

my fav yankee tsv many moons ago was an xmas one. it had 12 tarts., a tart buner in ceramic, 12 samplers.4 sampler holders, a large shade, a small wreath and a medium Christmas jar candle for around £45 inc postage. its nice when they mix it a bit. never forget unpacking it ...lovely

my fav yankee tsv many moons ago was an xmas one. it had 12 tarts., a tart buner in ceramic, 12 samplers.4 sampler holders, a large shade, a small wreath and a medium Christmas jar candle for around £45 inc postage. its nice when they mix it a bit. never forget unpacking it ...lovely
I think I bought this tsv! It was lovely, red, white and green holly design on the ceramic items.? I've still got it all love it. Except the candles which we burned many moons ago!
I would love another tsv like this rather than just jar candles.

I think I bought this tsv! It was lovely, red, white and green holly design on the ceramic items.? I've still got it all love it. Except the candles which we burned many moons ago!
I would love another tsv like this rather than just jar candles.

that's the set. I have all the ceramics but gave away two sampler holders. it woul have been nice to have this in a summer configuration.

3 large candles. Is that it? That is the Tsv? What a lack of imagination! No wonder folks no longer stay up for a Tsv!

that's the set. I have all the ceramics but gave away two sampler holders. it woul have been nice to have this in a summer configuration.

Yes, thinking about it I gave my sampler holders to my mum as I was always a little disappointed you couldn't see the candle burning in them!

3 large candles. Is that it? That is the Tsv? What a lack of imagination! No wonder folks no longer stay up for a Tsv!

this is what i was expecting as the only other large jar TSV they do really is the auto-delivery one at the beginning of the year but this is quite a nice set acutally and if they are the price im thinkin then it will be good

If anybody is near a Homestore & More,all candles have 50% discount for the month of August.

They have a great selection,I got several of the large jars for 13 euros each,boxes of scented tealights for 4.50, votives for 1.20e & tarts for 70 cents.

Great value!

Welcome to the forum UG75. SCW is one of our most prolific number crunchers, painstakingly checking every new run of item numbers to spot the bargains and TSVs. For me, having advanced knowledge of TSVs means I have more time to shop around before QVC start bombarding me with reasons to buy!

Clintons currently have 50% off selected yankee candle products The fragrances in the offer are Fragrances were rose, vanilla cupcake, strawberry buttercream, melon, a child's wish and black coconut. There mayb others not sure. I bought a large jar or Childs wish for £9.99 and some wax tarts all at half price and no p&p :D.

The offer is in store only as its not showing on there website. They also have 25% off Black cherry candles and tarts and Buy 1 get 1 half price on all the candles :wave:

Last edited:
I am pleased the TSV is large jars, I was on the auto delivery from last year however as this ended earlier in the year I am ready for some new ones.

Clintons currently have 50% off selected yankee candle products The fragrances in the offer are Fragrances were rose, vanilla cupcake, strawberry buttercream, melon, a child's wish and black coconut. There mayb others not sure. I bought a large jar or Childs wish for £9.99 and some wax tarts all at half price and no p&p :D.

The offer is in store only as its not showing on there website. They also have 25% off Black cherry candles and tarts and Buy 1 get 1 half price on all the candles :wave:

I went into the two Clintons we have in Birmingham city centre today and they had no half price offers sadly, I would have loved A child's wish but they had none of that scent at all, just 25% off black cherry and buy one get one half price. They also had a new one called Lakeside Sunset, a pinky one, that didnt seem bad but may be a bit sweet for my liking x

Latest posts

Back