Where has Anthony's fizz gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
He is usually fizzing all over the place but he seems very subdued to day. I thought it was because he was on with Jackie but he is the same with Flinty who usually gets him going.

I've just switched over to see him and think you're right.

He's not giggling or fiddling with the fabric as much as he usually does... I hope he's OK as he does seem a little quiet. Even Debbie can't bring him out of his shell today.

Looking on his Facebook page it appears that a friend (Eydie Gorme/Lawrence) died last week so that is probably the explanation. I haven't seen any of the shows but I hope he's ok, he seems like a lovely man.

Tweet from Jackie Kabler:

"So lovely to work with NY designer @Antthony today who battled on under very difficult circumstances. Gorgeous man and a real trooper"

Didn't see the show and wondered what had happened when I saw her tweet.

Oh yes. The funny little black man with a high-pitched little laugh and the curly moustache. I'm sure he spells his names with 2 T's to be more individual!

Looking on his Facebook page it appears that a friend (Eydie Gorme/Lawrence) died last week so that is probably the explanation. I haven't seen any of the shows but I hope he's ok, he seems like a lovely man.

I had no idea she died.She was a famous American singer and had an act along with her husband Steve Lawrence.My parents listened to their stuff so I sort of grew up on it They had hits over there independently but they played concert halls and Vegas alot. .Always seemed like a really nice couple of people..the twp of them. Anyway..thats who she was.

Eydie Gorme was a fabulous singer in her day and the song Passing Strangers which she sang with her husband was a favourite of mine years ago.

So nice to watch the difference in him this morning, I felt uncomfortable watching him on the shows yesterday. I have to say though that it doesn't look like the humour is forced. When I've lost someone close in the past each day can be so different in the way I've felt. Some days you just want to hide away from everyone and other days life seems to be almost normal again. Grief can be a bit of a roller coaster in my experience. I've treated myself to a new top today, so I hope it fits as well as the previous items I've bought.
Word of advice with this range, the maxi dresses suit my height of 4ft 11ins where most maxis drape the floor on me!

Latest posts

Back