Skechers TSV 6/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recently bought a pair cheaply from Sports Direct so got to try them on first.

I really like Sketchers, but if your foot tends to roll in, they don't have much support in the heel area

i have to wear skechers because i need the support for a dodgy back ...got my tens machine on as i write.....i could walk to timbucktwo and back in them they are so comfy ...i highly recemmend them ...bought then 4 yrs ago and i do look for bargains ...havnt looked back ...

I can't get on with them myself but my mum has about 8 pairs, she wears them all the time

Love Skechers. Over the years I have managed to do plenty of damage to my feet and ankles. They are, quite honestly, the most comfortable trainers I have ever have. You don't really feel like you're wearing sporty shoes, they 'feel' smart - even the more funky sporty looking ones. I have a couple of pairs of Bikers and two pairs of Shape-Ups - one full trainer, one sandals and wear them a lot. They have made such a difference to the strength of my ankles and the comfort of my feet!

Any news Sazza, SCW, other brilliant bods that give us the advantage with the fabulous heads-ups we so appreciate and love you for???? I really hope it will be the Go Walk range in some gorgeous colours, or some of the boots with chunky soles and knitted effect.

This brand doesn't look as if it would do anything for the appearance of one's feet. The style seems, dowdy, samey and old fashioned. Defo not for me!

This brand doesn't look as if it would do anything for the appearance of one's feet. The style seems, dowdy, samey and old fashioned. Defo not for me!

I suppose it all depends on the balance of everyone's personal comfort v beauty ratio!

Latest posts

Back