Free p&p!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bingowings

Registered Shopper
Some great buys yesterday with free postage. The A frame telescopic ladder really tempted me at £79.99 and free delivery. Also a good looking halogen oven with fixed lid and digital display for under £40 delivered. again I'm really surprised nobody is talking about this with all the uproar about postage charges? Surely these sort of events should be encouraged and celebrated?

Nothing is free in this world!! they'll most likely factor in P&P into the price of the item + £99 Bid.tv club when they phone back :giggle: :bear:

Some great buys yesterday with free postage. The A frame telescopic ladder really tempted me at £79.99 and free delivery. Also a good looking halogen oven with fixed lid and digital display for under £40 delivered. again I'm really surprised nobody is talking about this with all the uproar about postage charges? Surely these sort of events should be encouraged and celebrated?
The A frame ladder has sold for £64.99 before with the £7.99 p&p so that was a bad deal.
Though the halogen was a good deal so it seems like some things were a good deal but others weren't so they were making the postage back on certain items.

Nothing is free in this world!! they'll most likely factor in P&P into the price of the item + £99 Bid.tv club when they phone back :giggle: :bear:

It is much better they give you free postage and add it onto the cost of the item because if you don't like it you get all but the phone call refunded :)

Good step for bid.

PJ

I think this has established that some people just like to have a moan LOL

Not at all - It was you who introduced the subject, and whilst it has been acknowledged that free p&p on the halogen may be a good deal, it's quite rightly been noted that the ladder's gone for cheaper even with the extra charges. Now had somebody started a thread in order to slag off these deals, then you'd have a point!

It is much better they give you free postage and add it onto the cost of the item because if you don't like it you get all but the phone call refunded :)

Good step for bid.

PJ

fair point PJ, hate to think how much they'd cost to send back though! :nod:

Mason has no P+P on all his products tonight. He has the Karcher Window Vacuum coming up later so if that goes for £49.99 as it has done in the last few days then that would be an immense bargain.

Last edited:
Mason has no P+P on all his products tonight. He has the Karcher Window Vacuum coming up later so if that goes for £49.99 as it has done in the last few days then that would be an immense bargain.

They did indeed sell it for £49.99 and no P+P and they didn't have a stupidly low quantity either (40). I cannot think of a better bargain I have ever seen on the channels in a general sale.

They did indeed sell it for £49.99 and no P+P and they didn't have a stupidly low quantity either (40). I cannot think of a better bargain I have ever seen on the channels in a general sale.

That is legitimately good, also the presentation wasn't insulting (well except his ribbing of kiri haha, that's mike).

calling it as it is. pass or fail... this was a pass.

No need for what? Having a joke? Surely you can see from the way it was phrased it was meant as a light hearted rib pulling? Hardly a Frankie Boyle joke is it. *sigh*

Calling me a newt is not "light hearted rib pulling"

It appears ok for you to insult fellow members though

No surprise there, i received an infraction for posting that Lisa Brash disliked Wirral more than me (that was light hearted to)

Post deleted within 30 seconds and final warning received

Calling me a newt is not "light hearted rib pulling"

It appears ok for you to insult fellow members though

No surprise there, i received an infraction for posting that Lisa Brash disliked Wirral more than me (that was light hearted to)

Post deleted within 30 seconds and final warning received

I'm sorry NTB I forgot you didn't like that. It is meant to be light hearted nothing more but I will try an remember in future.

Back on topic I wish now they would also half the phone call but I imagine they won't because unlike the P&P I suspect they make more from callers who miss out phone call wise so can't just stick that on the product cost.

PJ

Latest posts

Back