Slow DOWN!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Heather from nails inc. She barely manages to draw breath. It's just a babble and very difficult to listen to!

Heather from nails inc. She barely manages to draw breath. It's just a babble and very difficult to listen to!

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you there, I like Heather as a guest and find her easy to listen to and she really knows what she is talking about.

look after the cull all the presenters are earing their keep by doubling the amount of words they utter at double the speed

I wish Kathy would slow down then we might not have all her umms and stuttering. I really cannot listen to her any more. In fact I have QVC on on mute the majority of the time. If I want more info I just check the web site details. Must be terrible for those who don't use a pc and are stuck having to listen to it. Alison Kennan used to exhaust me listening to her so she is another one who is muted. It is mostly the women who gabble at a furious rate I have to say. What with the gabbling and the patent lies it's no wonder a lot of people do as I do and put the tv on mute.

I like Heather too, find her very easy to listen to. I'd certainly rather listen to her than Chloe, as I can't stand her voice.

What annoys me is the bad advice given saying a top will suit all bust sizes and that stripes across are elongating to name but two!!

I agree about heather, I don't remember her talking like that in the beginning, I'm thinking that she has been on with so many presenters that take over the show, that she tries to get everything out in a rush.

I agree with that. I like Heather a lot but there's no denying she speaks very quickly! Although I do find the info clear enough personally. She was on last week with Jill Franks and she was literally having to gabble to avoid being spoken over or interrupted poor thing!
What about Miceal? I have seen him do 2 TSV's where I really struggled to catch half of what he said because of the speed! (And it had nothing to do with his lovely accent)...

Now, Chloe really needs to slow down. She sounds like she's still on the sports channel! And how many times does she need to say "indeed"

Latest posts

Back