The QVC Customer!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or do others find The QVC customer Ms Russell annoying. She talks like a Darlek and has no mind of her own, she lets QVC tell her what to buy. It is one of the most annoying ads I have seen. Please QVC get her off as she is an insult to your customer's intelligence.:angry:

I actually thought that this was going to be a thread on the 'average qvc customer' - as in who they, or we, believe their target market to be. I think more and more it isn't me (early thirties for a start!). I'm assuming the core audience is female, obviously, and in their ??fifties maybe?
What do others reckon?!

PS. Haven't see the ad you mention above but shall watch of for it...!

I've probably "seen" the ad (as in had the TV on) at least 50 times, and I still have absolutely no idea who Ms Russell is, what she says, or how she says it. Clearly their hard-crafted ads have had a major impact on me!

Is it just me or do others find The QVC customer Ms Russell annoying. She talks like a Darlek and has no mind of her own, she lets QVC tell her what to buy. It is one of the most annoying ads I have seen. Please QVC get her off as she is an insult to your customer's intelligence.:angry:

So glad it's just not me who thought this! I want to scream at her 'think for yourself woman, don't listen to what QVC think is right or not right for you'.
I may be just out of my 50's and female, but I truely am not a typical QVC customer, whoever that may be.

I don't know anything about this! However I haven't been watching QVC lately that much anyway.

****** annoying. Never quite sure who it is who has TOLD her what to buy. Is it the wonderful Q presenters or friends and family?

Lost cause as they sell neither a mind of your own or better still a muzzle.

Is she the one wearing a red top and cardigan that don't quite match?

I've been dying to make a comment on this women, but had no opportunity/nor any idea on what I would exactly say.

I'm surprised they haven't put her on the actual shows... plus that house is too spotless to be her own (I know it really is just a set) seeing as she spends all her time watching and buying from q instead of cleaning.

The "home" will be a staged set rented out by QVC for the purpose, it'll be someone's kitchen or lounge but not necessarily the curstomer's. That promo of Franks returning an item will be the same, not her own lounge or hallway.

I've probably "seen" the ad (as in had the TV on) at least 50 times, and I still have absolutely no idea who Ms Russell is, what she says, or how she says it. Clearly their hard-crafted ads have had a major impact on me!

I don't take any notice of the promos either, Scout, I can't even place the woman!

Latest posts

Back