Thank you for the awful music

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loverofquiet

Registered Shopper
Thank you first of all to everyone whose messages I have so enjoyed reading over the last few months. You have allowed me to share a fellow feeling with so many of you, and saved me a lot of money. This is my first and last post, to say that I have finally stopped shopping with QVC. I have to thank them for that awful plinky plunky piano music, the curse of so many tv programmes these days. Why are wonderful documentaries featuring highly intelligent people in wonderful places ruined because the 12 year old producers at the BBC and elsewhere have to put some repetitive noise over the top of voices? It is like permanently living next door to a kid doing endless piano practice. This evening I tried to watch the delectable Simon Brown, only for the mad pianist on a repetitive tape loop to drown out everything he said.

I have been switching over from QVC after a few minutes of each programme for months now, as soon as the demented pianist starts up. But today when I rang QVC's customer service three times to complain about the switch into email addresses to access account, or not, in my case, as I tried the new system in vain, I totally cracked. And sent them an email saying close my account because of email address and the mad pianist in the attic.

May I just thank you again, ladies and gentlemen, for the hours of interesting reading you have given me.

Latest posts

Back