Candid Caroline Lyndsay Moment.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aqua

Registered Shopper
Caroline was caught out by the camera today.
Her last item was the wretched cat which she struggled badly with and she then said goodbye with her usual fixed smile which looked even more fake than usual.
The screen went to graphics but some reason flicked back to Caroline who was off guard.
Her face was a portrait of disgust, eyes rolling back in contempt, mouth turned down in an ugly scowl!
I wonder if anyone has it recorded.

Who would win in a "most insincere and smarmy" presenter award? I would say in the female category it's obviously Caroline and in the male category it's James Russell by a long way but which one's better or worse depending on which way you look at it?. There's only one way to find out --- FIGHT!!!!!!:giggle:

From her website 'Caroline's warmth and personality are obvious' which is immediately followed by confirmation she is 'a trained actress'.

I won't argue with the latter.

Talking of cats.........Mike Mason is still on about Sally eating their food :sleepy:

He really thinks he is a lot funnier than he is doesn't be MB. That joke was not on the first time. For me it doesn't matter if Sally is in on it and finding it funny, people watch telly stars and treat them as role models and copy them.

PJ

He really thinks he is a lot funnier than he is doesn't be MB. That joke was not on the first time. For me it doesn't matter if Sally is in on it and finding it funny, people watch telly stars and treat them as role models and copy them.

PJ

i am pretty confident that no one copies sally jaxx lol

yes school children across the nation being bullied about eating cat food somehow i think not Pj but anything for a negative to Mike i guess

As for Caroline cant watch her never have been able to find her fake, insincere and just to staged for me

So i dont watch her

yes school children across the nation being bullied about eating cat food somehow i think not Pj but anything for a negative to Mike i guess

As for Caroline cant watch her never have been able to find her fake, insincere and just to staged for me

So i dont watch her

Like it or not people watch what they see on TV and copy it whether that is directly or just their general attitude.

Like it or not people watch what they see on TV and copy it whether that is directly or just their general attitude.

There's definitely a lot of truth in that PJ but i'd hope Britain hasn't stooped so low that there are too many people who aspire to carry on like Mike Mason or Lisa Brash, no matter how much they big up and talk about themselves!

I heard a rumour their bank cards have photographs of themselves on them :giggle:

There's definitely a lot of truth in that PJ but i'd hope Britain hasn't stooped so low that there are too many people who aspire to carry on like Mike Mason or Lisa Brash, no matter how much they big up and talk about themselves!

I heard a rumour their bank cards have photographs of themselves on them :giggle:

I have heard a rumour kids everywere are taking the mick out of eachother and saying "good luck if you get it"

Pj

Salleh took the mick out of Mike for being bald last night, were you offended by this as well?

Schools everywere on alert ahead of the new term as the nation has been watching ribbing between people that live together 4 days a week shocker

Latest posts

Back