Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oranges or Lemons

• Oranges

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Lemons

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
eh? Can you elaborate a bit?

It's ok, I think I've sussed it's something Bod said....anyway oranges or lemons? They each have their own merit, but to eat , oranges obvs!

Last edited:
eh? Can you elaborate a bit?

It's ok, I think I've sussed it's something Bod said....anyway oranges or lemons? They each have their own merit, but to eat , oranges obvs!

Sometimes merry we forget to think of the simple things/choices in life lol and I'm in a daft mood :wink:

I prefer oranges to eat but then prefer the smell of lemon :smirk:

I'm with Bodkin on this, Oranges all the way.

Go BOD.

OrangeBOD.jpg

lemons for me,oranges are too sweet :eek:

Well redraw, lemons of course do have their uses.

It would be absolutely fantastic if BOD was to instigate a live twitter chat on this interesting subject that he obviously has strong feelings on. I for one would like him to expand on his reasoning for favouring oranges over lemons. It's something I have long thought warranted a frank discussion and it's great that BOD has publicly aired his view.

Don't like eating oranges (juice is ok) but my choice is lemons because you need a slice in a G & T. :giggle:

LEMONS from me. Not only can you use them in food and drinks they also have 101 uses around the house.
So they out preform oranges hands down. Not only that but oranges can be so disappointing, so much fiddling around to get the peal off and then dry bland fruit inside, sorry but not for me.

Latest posts

Back