HELP PLEASE Decleor Aroma Cleanse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missshopalot

Registered Shopper
A few years ago during one of Alison Youngs "new year, new you" events I ordered a Decleor TSV.

It contained, amongst other things, the full size cleanser and toner in the now "old style" bottles. I liked the cleanser and reordered when I was running out. The second lot was in the new shaped bottle and proclaimed itself to be paraben-free.

Now running out again I perused the Q website to find it seemingly very expensive. I don't know if this is my imagination or just because I only need to reorder every 18 months or so and stuff does go up.

Anyway, because of their price I looked elsewhere on tinternet and found 400ml at FeelUnique for less than 200ml at QVC, plus free postage n packaging.

It has arrived today, new shaped bottle BUT containing four different types of parabens...?

Does this mean it's really old stuff and that's why it's cheap, the QVC variety still perhaps being paraben free?

Has anyone bought it from QVC lately, could you check your labels please?

:confused:

I have bought from FeelUnique never Decleor, but they products are never out of date. They get new ranges of products which have just hit the shops.

Parabens are according to many the devils play things, yet they are in medicines and even Liz Earle has them in her stuff. No one has proved them will do you real harm. The word is always MAY, as with most to the things they tell us are bad. Some poor mice tested in a lab had unpleasant things. But as has been found before, animals are very very different from humans. The number of wonder drugs released after trails on animals, then being pulled after they caused serious problems in humans.

Latest posts

Back