jerome Alexander make up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

etoile

Registered Shopper
Anyone tried this or have an opinion? It's a lot of stuff for the money but the models skin looks a little ashen after the foundation is applied. This could warm up and settle. Also do find that models that cross channels from Q to IW often look better on Q. Guess better lighting.

Have watched many many years worth of demos from Jerome Alexander and his make-up and yet to see ONE after shot that looked better than someone who had been buried for a month or two. Really really tacky awful c*ap, the brushes he bangs on about being such high quality always shed many hairs in the demo for goodness sakes. Wouldnt advise anyone to touch this, have seen a fair few complaints about its quality on these forums over the years too :(

It's always looks like absolute rubbish. It's beyond me why the buyers give him the time of day.

appreciate the responses; suspected it was rubbish but sometimes my eyes deceive me. Silly really, the stunning dark haired model almost looked good with it but time for me 'to step away from the light'.

I guess this means he's back at IW because JML have stopped selling his "magic mineral powder"

Looks terrible on screen so heavens knows how much worse it would look in real life. It's cheap but sometimes you do really get what you pay for........

Only saw a few mins of the shows and I couldn't believe how awful the models looked on the Afters. The powder looks so drying on ur skin. I hope IW takes note and drops him.

Latest posts

Back