What happens to....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Listening to earrings being sold this morning we were told the high street won`t let you try before you buy for hygiene reasons but QVC want you to ..... but have they ever told us what happens to those that are returned... does hygiene come into it then?

julian said any many years ago on a jewellery show - thats how long ago it was!!! - that they all get returned and melted down.never ever sent out.now i liked julian and i wanted to believe him but the way qvc send out other very used items i just cant.

They could be put through an autoclave and resold, although I'm not sure pearls and softer gems would be okay being sterilised at high temperatures. They sold jewellery at the Birchwood outlet stop last time I was in there (a few years ago), I thought they might be returns.

julian said any many years ago on a jewellery show - thats how long ago it was!!! - that they all get returned and melted down.never ever sent out.now i liked julian and i wanted to believe him but the way qvc send out other very used items i just cant.

I miss Julian wish he was still on QVC. Wonder what he is doing now?

yes i liked julian.i thought he was very underused in recent years - dont know if that was his choice though.but because i never watch the diy or garden shows,i only really saw him on the occassional nn shows.he was always really nice doing jewellery and christmas shows etc.I tend to watch a lot of qvc over christmas - my teens doing their own things - my dh away as a shift worker - and i remember one year julian had to step in due to a lot of illness- i dont know why but he seemed to really make the shows christmassy and entertaining.i think its such a shame hes gone.

Latest posts

Back