10:30 announcement ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Ill reckon its either warehouse clearance or jewellery avalanche or beauty avalanche.

Well, the website's gone - Maybe they're shutting shop? Although for some reason the pricedrop site's still standing!

i see your kinkade special and raise you a steven gayford masterpiece night.

You are spot on Mr Tom. It's a Gayford Special tonight at 11.30pm

Maybe the 10.30pm announcement is that one of the presenters is going on Big Brother?

Last edited:
You are spot on Mr Tom. It's a Gayford Special tonight at 11.30pm

Maybe the 10.30pm announcement is that one of the presenters is going on Big Brother?

don't go thinking i have a crystal ball there wirral, i just recall it is a stevie mac shift.

though as for the bb house... it would either be miss brash or far mani

don't go thinking i have a crystal ball there wirral, i just recall it is a stevie mac shift.

though as for the bb house... it would either be miss brash or far mani

Big Brother is too downmarket for Lisa Brash, and she couldn't handle being starved of culture.

It would be good if it really was free P+P but there's plenty of evidence to suggest it isn't anything of the sort!

An example of that was The Karcher window cleaning gizmo , usually sells for £49.99 plus P& P , but last night a special offer it was on sale for £59.99 , with no P& P with Stevie Mac Thursday night .

Last edited:
An example of that was The Karcher window cleaning gizmo , usually sells for £49.99 plus P& P , but last night a special offer it was on sale for £59.99 , with no P& P with Stevie Mac Thursday night .

Far had 15 of those yesterday and they went for the unusual price of £51.99 + all the extras.

Mike, Wednesday night I think, said that at 10.30 he was making a big announcement and I should not go anywhere! I went to bed and recorded it like the Big Brother loving saddo that I am :eek:

It was free P&P just on his shift till 1.30am.

(Abz to win :giggle:)

Mike sold it the night before with free P+P............... for £49.99!

What was more shady is I bet many people missed out on Mike's sale and assumed that Steve's would go for the same price, they only revealed the price just before it had already sold out.

Still a good price but extremely sharp practice (not a huge surprise when spiv Macdonald is involved)

Mike sold it the night before with free P+P............... for £49.99!

What was more shady is I bet many people missed out on Mike's sale and assumed that Steve's would go for the same price, they only revealed the price just before it had already sold out.

Still a good price but extremely sharp practice (not a huge surprise when spiv Macdonald is involved)

They seem to be doing that more and more Wirral, not showing the price until many have sold

They seem to be doing that more and more Wirral, not showing the price until many have sold

I know Momma and it kind of defeats the object of a so called falling price channel as often the price dosen't fall at all!

It's been noted!

More 'free P+P' tonight. Well, on the face of it anyway, Used Car Salesman Russell is selling the Triple Dect BT phones that regularly sell for £59.99 (plus P+P, see link) but tonight they went for a whopping £74.99 :eek:

James says 'Please take advantage of our free P+P offer, it won't be around all night'. I think i'll give it a miss, shady gits.

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5446609&Cat=6&Sub=14&Type=Categories

Latest posts

Back