Where's the website gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
....Is this a sign of things to come? Price drop's site seems to be intact still but bid's has completely gone and doesn't look as though it's a technical hitch. Perhaps they're phasing out the web side of the business...good for me as I'll completely stop shopping with them, which will do me good. I'll still watch for the laughs and fun though!

....Is this a sign of things to come? Price drop's site seems to be intact still but bid's has completely gone and doesn't look as though it's a technical hitch. Perhaps they're phasing out the web side of the business...good for me as I'll completely stop shopping with them, which will do me good. I'll still watch for the laughs and fun though!

It seems to be there when I just looked?

Maybe your broadband has a temporary connection issue with the site, it's definitely working fine here.

this is all I get too... probably a DNS/hosting issue somewhere along the line I'd imagine.

website.jpg

I know this sounds terribly cynical, but could it not be a deliberate ploy so more are forced to buy via the telephone?

I know this sounds terribly cynical, but could it not be a deliberate ploy so more are forced to buy via the telephone?

Which broadband company do you use Merry? If you have the same as Paul then I'd put it down to your ISP.

We are with Virgin Broadband and the website is working fine here.

We're also with Virgin broadband!

How odd, and to think you could have bought a Crystal Polar Bear for just £1!

He is selling the Karcher for £59.99 with 'no P+P'. It's still a good buy but I don't know how they can work out it's free P+P when it was sold last night for £49.99, and they are only showing the price once loads of people have already ordered. I bet many of those people didn't expect it to be £59.99!

Last edited:
He is selling a Sally Hansen Nail Shield Kit that I have never, ever seen sold for anything other than £1 plus P+P. It went for £3.99 with 'free P+P' so i'd say the extra £2.99 would more than cover the true cost of postage, and a little profit to boot.

It would be quite easy for a layman to consider this lot a bunch of shameless shysters.

Steve just said we will have seen he and his colleagues sell Christin Lars watches for over the £100 mark. Personally I cannot say I have but i'm sure he has evidence to back his claim up (i.e. one was sold for £100.01 a year ago :giggle:)

Last edited:
My sister said it isn't working for her either but like me she is also with Virgin.

Very odd.

Latest posts

Back