Kelly hoppen tsv 12/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im sure all the presenters will be sucking up to Kelly now shes a dragon , that's of course if she bothers to come to Qvc now

The good stuff lasts forever though. We were given some lovely chintzy Dorma bedding when we got married in 1989, and although the colours have faded slightly, the fabric is still beautiful. I haven't used it for years as you do get so bored of seeing the same design but it is too good to jetison. My DD borrowed it for a few years when she moved out, it has since returned to us again and it is still in good nick. It is indestructable. I'm not sure that the Kelly Hoppen stuff will look as good in 25 years - does anyone have any and do they last?

I like this. The only problem I have is that I have a superking duvet on a king bed, so if it includes a fitted sheet is no good to me. Shame.

I bought a KH set from Birchwood and it was about £60. It looks lovely and is great quality but is a pain in the a**e to iron as it creases when tumble dried.

Kelly Hoppen tsv.

Any idea what this is, on the 12th? I thought probably a duvet set.

I bought a KH set from Birchwood and it was about £60. It looks lovely and is great quality but is a pain in the a**e to iron as it creases when tumble dried.

I must admit I'm still tempted as the price isn't that much different from what ebayer s are selling the KH higher thread count bed sets too (I always check as sometimes its qvc staff selling stuff with their discount!)

However, just caught the 7am showing with just Craig. You are right about the ironing. The bed looks like someone made it quickly before they got up! It was creased to death. Kelly would have had a fit!

I like this. The only problem I have is that I have a superking duvet on a king bed, so if it includes a fitted sheet is no good to me. Shame.

I have a similar problem Flamingo, mine is a king size duvet on a double bed!

Latest posts

Back