Anna Griffin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
So looking forward to this hour as she is my fav craft guest but all the interjection with auto deliv this, different order number for that, confusion reigned and ruined the hour for me. Desperate times at Q.

Watched the video of the embossing folders from yesterday with Chloe presenting. Only watched a little before I was called away but it was awful with Chloe either uninterested or out of her depth. Not to mention everything selling out almost straightaway or going limited so very little stock ordered methinks. Today is not much better, Craig is constantly saying sold out or limited stock. I would like to see the products demonstrated and I am sure other viewers do. Aargh!

Watched the video of the embossing folders from yesterday with Chloe presenting. Only watched a little before I was called away but it was awful with Chloe either uninterested or out of her depth. Not to mention everything selling out almost straightaway or going limited so very little stock ordered methinks. Today is not much better, Craig is constantly saying sold out or limited stock. I would like to see the products demonstrated and I am sure other viewers do. Aargh!

that might be because people have been ordering from the website and that earlier and the past few days so might not be little stock

I think there was a bit of an effort to continue with crafting but the emphasis was on 'a bit'.

The products have been so poor I totally lost interest, especially in the outlet hours, there are only so many times you can see the same products and if you weren't tempted the first time you sure weren't by the eighth!!!!!

QVC just didn't get it, disappointed.

I have watched craft on QVC for over a decade now and I was looking forward to Anna's shows. The demand for her products should show QVC that there are crafters out there who want to buy from them but the products/shows aren't there anymore.

I think they left a too long a gap when Dawn left and the 'loyal' Dawn watchers moved over to Create and Craft with her. It seems to me that QVC did nothing whatsoever to keep their crafters loyal to them.

On the occasion that I did manage to catch a show, usually on a odd times and without any fanfare I quite enjoyed them and bought the odd item. Marion Embersion and Caroline Blanchard did a good job as guests but I couldn't see that they were utilized enough, demos were what was wanted but they couldn't do any because of so many things being squashed into the hours.

OK crafting isn't for everyone and some people just don't get it but, these fast sell-outs with Anna Griffin just goes to show crafters are still out there who do want to top up their stash but QVC have dumped them. Myself, I've weaned myself off my passion for crafting over the past few months so QVC have lost £££££££££££ from me, and from many others I'm sure.

Also, when I did buy from craft shows I was often tempted to buy things from the hour before or after but not any more.:confused:

I recorded the Anna Griffin shows and did buy a few items but I thought the presenting style just did compliment Anna at all. I know this is a shopping channel but at one point in the 10pm show Anna thought Chloe was laughing at her! I didn't find it very comfortable to watch. I do love craft and will look out for when Anna is back.

Latest posts

Back