How many expensive products can we afford C&C?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frenchie

Registered Shopper
I enjoy lots of varied crafts - so confess to having a massive stash of crafting materials, but I can always be tempted to buy something lovely, or be inspired to try something new.
When C&C first aired it was aimed mainly at the papercrafting market, and their items were generally reasonably priced, good value, with the occasional more expensive product as a special - eg: a diecutting machine.
They've gradually diversified, which is fab...... but...... now they are they are pushing seriously expensive items most of the time!
Just how many die's at c£60 a set do they think their customers can afford to buy for their c£100 die-cut machines? How many embroidery machines at £1,000+? How many CD rom's does anyone need, and how much are they actually used before they gather dust?
Who buys their expensive designer brand knitting yarns, fat quarters, and paper punches when they can be bought in craft shops where you get oodles more choice?
And don't get me started on those expensive plastic boards for embossing, and the Buddy Board..... a piece of plastic with a couple of elastic bands for £35!!!
Do C&C think crafters are made of money???

It boils down to the fact that they are now the dominant player with regard to shopping telly crafts (seeing as QVC have given up the ghost).

I do tend to think sometimes they are playing to the vulnerable who are unable to resist being drawn in, it's akin to an addiction. I have weaned myself off crafting over the past 6 or so months and I feel much better for it:happy:

And again today - Spellbinder dies almost £150. They think they are doing us a favour putting them on easy payments. They must have over purchased and have thousands to get rid of.

Latest posts

Back