Alison Keenan's latest blog - For Amica...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rural lady

Registered Shopper
Ali Keenan's latest blog (added to the QVC website this afternoon) is dedicated to Amica. Thought it was well written and very touching. She gets the tone "just right" in what must have been a difficult blog for her to prepare.

Just read it and thought it was pretty much perfect, It was nice to hear about how much Ali and Amica supported and comforted each other. Well done Ali :wave:

Charlie Brook wrote a nice piece on his blog...........

Amica Pavey passed away peacefully on the 10th August 2013.
Amica, a beautiful person in every way, a dear colleague and wonderful friend who will be missed and loved forever.

Charlie x

oh no this is too sad ...i am so sorry to hear of Amica's passing...i agree it is a lovley tribute ...thinking of her friends and family...

Thanks for posting about it here as I don't read the blogs usually, but that is a lovely and well written tribute.

I don't read their blogs but I was so sorry to hear this very sad news.Amica was a stunning and lovely lady, a true loss.

So sad to hear of Amica's passing. She was always my favourite QVC model. My thoughts go out to her family, especially her husband and daughters. Just so sad. RIP xxx

Latest posts

Back