Who's excited to see Lisa B's new look tonight then?...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
........... lisab.jpg

So the black eyes were caused by a steam iron dropping right on her nose? Wow, how unlucky.

At least she went to great pains to explain exactly how it happened, even re-enacting the scenario. It did cross my mind that one of her many Kin-Key-Ids might have fell off the hook and cracked her one, silly me :grin:

I do hope her face heals up before her party, she'll look terribly out of place.

So the black eyes were caused by a steam iron dropping right on her nose? Wow, how unlucky.

At least she went to great pains to explain exactly how it happened, even re-enacting the scenario. It did cross my mind that one of her many Kin-Key-Ids might have fell off the hook and cracked her one, silly me :grin:

I do hope her face heals up before her party, she'll look terribly out of place.

A kin-key-id would have been more believable :giggle:

In defence of the iron, it's never hurt me and it does a great job for under £15 from Amazon, with FREE POSTAGE

A kin-key-id would have been more believable :giggle:

In defence of the iron, it's never hurt me and it does a great job for under £15 from Amazon, with FREE POSTAGE

No Momma, I cannot say i'm surprised your iron has never hurt you.

Strangely I think she kind of suits black eyes and a cracked nose, dunno why.

If she'd applied her normal amount of 'slap' and quit the mouth gestures, we'd be none the wiser :wink:

I saw her briefly last night, she didn't really look any different to me.

Just frozen, as she openly admits she always does :eek:

Last edited:
I suppose unusual household accidents happen all the time. I recall once that I slipped in the kitchen and inexplicably I managed to knock the entire contents of a packet of Jaffa Cakes into my mouth, I had no choice but to eat them all.

Nobody believes me to this day.

I wonder if Mike gave her the kiss of life or finished off her ironing? :giggle:

I don't know about the kiss of life but I know in Liverpool they call a headbutt a Kirkby Kiss :wink:

The good news is that I doubt her ironing takes very long. Not long at all :giggle:

Burger Flippin' Birkett must be the only man alive who actually looks smarter in warehouse clothes! Great clearance bargains, he just sold BOD'S orange cleaner for 9p less than usual!

Last edited:
You could notice her broken nose much more last night. Of course we all know her beauty product sales are often a masterclass in exaggeration but being sold face creams by someone who looks like they have been in a fishwife scrap was surely not the best of judgement even for Sit-Up although we know nothing of the sort happened, a steam iron did it.

I do hope no steam irons fell directly onto the bridge of her nose when she was selling high end Art in Newcastle, that would have been very awkward :giggle:

Last edited:
I think Lisa looks a lot better without all the make up she puts on.

I do too, she's a pretty girl and dosen't need it. And the botox just makes her expressionless, which definitely dosen't suit her bubbly personality.

It's a bit like a milk float sounding like an F1 car!

Latest posts

Back