Heads UP M&S 20% off All Beauty, Phlip Kingsley,Leigton Denny etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes from the 22nd - 26th August Marks and Spencer have 20% off all beauty online and instore.

Including the high end brands they now sell. Philip Kingsley,Leighton Denny, Crabtree and Evelyn etc.

I was in at the weekend and stocked up on some of M&S own ranges (cruelty free) which I love - their Morrocan Escape range smells gorgeous, as is their White Scents White Tea & Jasmine (very Jo Malone-esque), and I stockpiled their miracle buffer which is brilliant. Repeat purchased their Autograph Mousse Foundation, and tried a tester of their Sentiments de la Vie eau de parfums which will go onto my wish list. Good old M&S!

You are lucky Spartacus, the Sentiments de la Vie eau de parfums have been in my store for over a month and no testers!!!

Our store seems to rotate 'feature' products on a prominent table, I probably wouldnt have noticed them otherwise. The love one was fairly nondescript to me, the delight one I quite liked it was zesty/fresh smelling, whereas the passion one was more evening - can't think of another way of describing it. Not in an overpowering way though, I would wear it through the day and its different to the scents I've worn in the past (lancome miracle, estee lauder pleasures, jo malone lime basil mandarin, m&s autograph new york, philosophy pure grace.) I really do not need more perfume, but as I have a birthday looming I may suggest the passion one as a gift idea. Hopefully you'll be able to try some testers soon.

Latest posts

Back