Yankee Candle 3 Cool & Calm Bucket Holders & 12 Samplers OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry for probably a silly question, but can anyone describe the Midnight Jasmine fragrance for me please? I am guessing it is a heady floral? Or is it sweet, perfume-y, or something else?

Sorry for probably a silly question, but can anyone describe the Midnight Jasmine fragrance for me please? I am guessing it is a heady floral? Or is it sweet, perfume-y, or something else?

I would describe it as a heady floral, verging on a perfume scent. I usually like floral's and im not keen on it. Its certainly one of the stronger scents from YC and many people like it. I guess it depends what fragrances you like, if your normally like the fresh fragrances id say it would be too strong for you.

Yes I'd agree with Autumn, I find it has a very heavy old fashioned floral perfume scent. Not my cup of tea at all, but I'm a fresh & vanilla scents fan.

Heady floral for sure! I mix it with rose in a tart burner as I get headache from it otherwise.

Personally I love it. It definitely is one of stronger scents. It lingers too. I also like the fresh and floral ones too though.

I love MJ fragrance, it is a slightly old fashioned fragrance which I like but I don't find it strong at all. Freshly Cut Roses is quite strong too. I also like Pink Ladies Slipper, but if you don't like very fragrant smells then I don't think this would suit many people. Out of all the candles so far these are my favourites. Personally I can't stand Vanilla at all, but we are all different aren't we?

Last edited:
Fresh cut roses it's an all time favourite of mine. I liked the Xmas rose version and true rose. Am also a fan of vanilla. My tastes certainly do vary!!

My favourite of all time would be Vanilla Lime- but it is definitely not a sweet sickly vanilla because the zesty lime cuts it nicely. At Christmas my favourites that I can't choose between are Christmas Eve and Christmas Rose. I also like Spiced Orange, Honey & Spice in the Autumn and True Rose and Sweet Strawberry all year round. The beachy ones are also very nice.

MJ is the only YC that I seemed to be allergic to.
Within 10 minutes of burning, my throat had practically closed up, and for days after, every time I coughed, all I could taste was the MJ fragrance.
Horrible it was.

Latest posts

Back