Clearance bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Wow a Russell Hobbs rice cooker/steamer has just gone for an amazing £8.47 ++

Now that's a bargain. I'm sure Mark Ryes burning the rice last week was because he left it too long as it has good reviews.

Ooooo the blasted cat's back

Now that's a bargain. I'm sure Mark Ryes burning the rice last week was because he left it too long as it has good reviews.

Not bad but the latest model is on sale in Asda for £19.99, the CAT will never go away as it is clearly EVIL :giggle: I have seen it sell for 1p and £1 but never more.

http://direct.asda.com/Russell-Hobbs-19750-Rice-Cooker/001575026,default,pd.html?cmpid=ppc-_-ad-_-ggle-gen-_-od15-elec_app-_-%2Brussell%20%2Bhobbs%20%2Brice%20%2Bcooker%20%2Band%20%2Bsteamer&cm_mmc=ad-ppc-_-ggle-gen-_-od15-elec_app-_-%2Brussell%20%2Bhobbs%20%2Brice%20%2Bcooker%20%2Band%20%2Bsteamer

Ah thanks Wirral, I didn't realise it wasn't the latest model. Stands to reason then :smirk:

Ah thanks Wirral, I didn't realise it wasn't the latest model. Stands to reason then :smirk:

Many of their branded electrical items are discontinued lines but i'm sure it would be fine though. They have more brands (Vax Carpet Cleaner) coming up although personally I wouldn't recommend one of their expensive Steam Mops that we bought, it's pretty plop!

The flimsy looking Gener8 ones that Bid used to sell seemed to generate more steam than the Vax!

They're picking out coloured balls again on PD, cringe

Even by their standards the balls was a pretty lame gimmick.

Adam is the latest presenter to try selling the dongle on it's ability for it to provide access to racier programming, they even started playing the 'sexy' music. Anyone would think they are desperate!

Haha I saw Mark burn the rice the other week as well. I honestly don't know how they manage to screw up EVERY cooking demo they ever do. Bring back Chef Wayne...

Haha I saw Mark burn the rice the other week as well. I honestly don't know how they manage to screw up EVERY cooking demo they ever do. Bring back Chef Wayne...

'Chef' Kate didn't last long did she? Maybe she had a better offer from Nigella or Ramsay :giggle:

I wonder why he tried to hide it when it was so obviously as brown as a burnt thing. 'I've only dished a little bit of it up, there's loads more in here'

There was only a little bit that was still white :rolleyes: WE SAW IT

I wonder why he tried to hide it when it was so obviously as brown as a burnt thing. 'I've only dished a little bit of it up, there's loads more in here'

There was only a little bit that was still white :rolleyes: WE SAW IT

He dosen't really strike me as the type to just laugh it off and admit he boobed, he's probably more likely to blame the assistant or yell at the producer when he thinks we can't hear him! (remember Valentines Day?)

He's no Steve McDonald in that respect.

He dosen't really strike me as the type to just laugh it off and admit he boobed, he's probably more likely to blame the assistant or yell at the producer when he thinks we can't hear him! (remember Valentines Day?)

He's no Steve McDonald in that respect.

I agree, he's very serious and unspontaneous when it comes to boobs :giggle:

I think it's nice when they laugh at mistakes. All he had to say was it was left on a bit too long for goodness sake. Honesty is always the best policy. Oh wait.......

I agree, he's very serious and unspontaneous when it comes to boobs :giggle:

I think it's nice when they laugh at mistakes. All he had to say was it was left on a bit too long for goodness sake. Honesty is always the best policy. Oh wait.......

Ryes is a professional and a decent enough presenter when speaking to camera but he seems terribly uncomfortable when he has to speak to anyone else, it always seems very forced when he has to chat to a guest or the assistants.

Then again i'd probably feel uncomfortable with Bid's very own Sue Barker, the charming Angela Noghani. There may well be a lack of oxygen when that woman is around :grin:

Latest posts

Back