Justin - what's happened to him?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
I haven't seen bid or price drop for months and turned on now and Justin is on.

He has put on huge amount of weight and has manboobs, he has wrinkles, he looks so old and did he get the wedding ring from Bid?

He doesn't sound the same either has he been ill or something?

I think he's trying to become the new Steve Macdonald, hence the weight increase and wrinkles. He is having a personality and humour transplant soon.

I think he's trying to become the new Steve Macdonald, hence the weight increase and wrinkles. He is having a personality and humour transplant soon.

i would not say a huge amount of weight working nights can do that to you (im a prime example) bad food choices e.t.c leaving work at 2am

Anyway i was pelasantly surprised last night not watched him for an age and he was really playing up the "im mr boring" image he has presumably taken from this forum

In a light hearted weigh was really taken it out of himself and in parts was quite funny

He looks exactly the same as he ever did to me.

bod1.jpgbod2.jpg

He can't have put that much weight on, his suit still fits him

That's a very good point Momma, unless he had it altered on the odd occasion he wore his very exciting purple and red shirts?

Did you see ee-finz Dad during warehouse clearance with his brown warehouse coat on? It really suited him, but not as much as a name badge with a few gold stars would though :giggle:

That's a very good point Momma, unless he had it altered on the odd occasion he wore his very exciting purple and red shirts?

Did you see ee-finz Dad during warehouse clearance with his brown warehouse coat on? It really suited him, but not as much as a name badge with a few gold stars would though :giggle:

I did see him, thought he looked very fetching, just his colour

I did see him, thought he looked very fetching, just his colour

Oh he's fetching alright Momma, that's all he's any use for :happy:

Here's a clue as to what Ms Berry was up to when she went away a while back.

marina.jpg

Last edited:
So is Bod changing his hours? He was saying something about not needing his suit anymore :eek:

I heard him say something about it last week but he seemed a bit cagey and mysterious which was a bit odd of BOD, it's not as if anyone will notice :giggle:

On another point I notice that following our discussion about his Linkedin profile it seems to have disappeared (apologies if i'm just missing it but I can no longer see it). I do hope we didn't land him in it with Sit-Up. :blush:

As for not needing his suit well maybe not, but I bet he still wears the kecks :happy:

Last edited:
I heard him say something about it last week but he seemed a bit cagey and mysterious which was a bit odd of BOD, it's not as if anyone will notice :giggle:

On another point I notice that following our discussion about his Linkedin profile it seems to have disappeared (apologies if i'm just missing it but I can no longer see it). I do hope we didn't land him in it with Sit-Up. :blush:

As for not needing his suit well maybe not, but I bet he still wears the kecks :happy:

He could auction it on ebay

I'm looking forward to the colourful array of his two shirts

He could auction it on ebay

I'm looking forward to the colourful array of his two shirts

I'd imagine there are quite a few people who found his bedtime gigs quite useful, they'll no doubt be hoping for ee-finz Dad to replace him.

Who needs Horlicks?

I'd imagine there are quite a few people who found his bedtime gigs quite useful, they'll no doubt be hoping for ee-finz Dad to replace him.

Who needs Horlicks?

not sure it is a great idea to post about ethan

he is ill again today and chris could not come in (according to adam and paul on price drop)

I wonder if Justin is a bit down because he is getting moved to another slot? I know I take the mickey out of him but he is surely better than some of the deadweights on Bid like Guy Mean and Simon 'gaspin' Davies.

Poor BOD.

I wonder if Justin is a bit down because he is getting moved to another slot? I know I take the mickey out of him but he is surely better than some of the deadweights on Bid like Guy Mean and Simon 'gaspin' Davies.

Poor BOD.

Well I'd look at it that the move could be to build up the audience at that time of day, whichever slot it is he's going to.

Be positive Bod :sun:

Latest posts

Back