What has made you look up suddenly......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
Hard on the heels of the immortal words of Jill Franks (I am good in bed)....

It made me think, I often have the Q chuntering away in the background, whilst I am doing other things (but not the sort of things Jill is obviously doing!) and every so often one of the presenters will come out with a gem of a sentence and it makes me stop and look up in amazement.

SO, what has made you look at the TV when QVC is on, and think 'did I really just hear that?'

Hard on the heels of the immortal words of Jill Franks (I am good in bed)....

It made me think, I often have the Q chuntering away in the background, whilst I am doing other things (but not the sort of things Jill is obviously doing!) and every so often one of the presenters will come out with a gem of a sentence and it makes me stop and look up in amazement.

SO, what has made you look at the TV when QVC is on, and think 'did I really just hear that?'

Sorry, I must have missed something; what did Franksy say?

I think we should have an immortal lines thread, and we can add to it everytime something jaw-dropping is uttered - what do you think? It might be good for a giggle on a wet Monday!

I didn't see the honora show - never bought anything from this range, not my cup of t - but, despite the fact Franksy so annoying, I never got the impression that she was the type to boast about her bedroom exploits. I agree about the "I never cook" remark as well. If this is so, why was she waxing lyrical about the vitamix?

She doesn't look as though she eats so why would she cook? Probably goes through the day nibbling raw carrot and lettuce and popping vitamin pills to keep her going. Sometimes her behaviour makes you wonder whether she does pop some kind of pills!

There was a new guest recently (can't remember the brand).
A presenter (can't remember who) asked in the end of hour, "where is this wonderful necklace from?"
The reply was "Primark special". Pause and swiftly moved on.
Guests wear Primark, this speaks loads. That's High Street, where none of us is supposed to go, let alone people who work for qvc.

Latest posts

Back