Tanzanite Week from 11pm Tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
'A selection of AA and AAA graded jewellery and introducing our newest addition to the Tanzanite Collection, Lavender Tanzanite'.

Did anybody watch?

I'm afraid I didn't Momma, I did notice that QVC were also selling Lavender Tanzo a few weeks ago though.

I did consider watching MacDonald's very special presentation of Gayford but I find his descriptions lack the artistic depth of Lisa Brash, they just don't resonate with my creative sensibilities.

I'm afraid I didn't Momma, I did notice that QVC were also selling Lavender Tanzo a few weeks ago though.

I did consider watching MacDonald's very special presentation of Gayford but I find his descriptions lack the artistic depth of Lisa Brash, they just don't resonate with my creative sensibilities.

Lol the only thing with artistic depth on LB is the cut on her nose

Lol the only thing with artistic depth on LB is the cut on her nose

That's disappointing Momma and i'm afraid if you cannot identify with Lisa'a artistic muses then one would have to conclude that you lack a level of sophistication commensurate with Ms Brash's critiques.

In other news I heard the EU are pressing for a new warning to be added to Steam Irons that are sold in Europe. Something along the lines of 'Warning - This electrical item can provide indications of a headbutt if dropped directly onto the bridge of the nose while lying directly face up underneath it's descending trajectory'.

It's the nanny state gone mad :happy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back