ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northern Nights Egyptian Cotton Heavyweight Flannel 4 Piece Annabel Duvet Set
Item Number: 802014

Single: QVC Price £ Today's Special Value Price £45.00

Double: QVC Price £63.00 Today's Special Value Price £52.00

King Size: QVC Price £69.00 Today's Special Value Price £57.00

Super King Size: QVC Price £77.00 Today's Special Value Price £62.00.00

Annabel Egyptian cotton flannel four-piece duvet set from Northern Nights. This reversible 100% Egyptian cotton collection features a sumptuously soft duvet cover and two housewife pillowcases with a classic rose design, plus a block colour fitted sheet. Create a rosy retreat with this super snuggly and luxurious flannel duvet set from Northern Nights.

Two looks for the price of one - with a different rosebud print on each side of both the duvet cover and the pillowcases, this flexible design makes it easier than ever to style your bedroom from season to season.
A pretty palette to choose from - available in three beautiful colours, this duvet set is a must-have item! Whether creating a sophisticated sanctuary or a cosy boudoir, you're sure to fall in love with these gorgeous shades.

100% cotton
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:
1 x duvet cover
1 x deep fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:
Cream
Soft Pink
Dusky Blue

Measurements:

Duvet cover
Single: 130cm x 200cm (53” x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79” x 79")
King: 220cm x 220cm (87” x 87")
Super king: 260cm x 230cm (102” x 91")

Fitted sheet
Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35” x 75" x 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53” x 75" x 15")
King: 250cm x 200cm x 38cm (59” x 79" x 15")
Super king: 183cm x 200cm x 38cm (72” x 79" x 15")

Pillowcases
Housewife pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20” x 30”)

Behind the brand

Perfect for the woman who regards her home as a sanctuary from the outside world. Northern Nights is the brand of luxury bedding and towels to help you create a bedroom and bathroom to linger in because of its clean, natural materials, luxurious textures, superior construction and calming aesthetics.

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.802014

no pics but here you go

Only two pillowcases? This is no bargain. Apart from the fact that it is too warm for a duvet where I live right now, to buy it, it would have to have four cases, or be at least £10 cheaper. p+p needs to come down on NN items, too.

thanks SCW i fear i will buy :blush: kinda hope its a baking hot day and i can persuade myself to wait for the next tsv!

im quite excited by this - i wonder if it wil be on easypay as its the first flannel tsv of the year (lol not sure why that would make a difference!)

I am wanting another NN set but can't decide whether to go for flannel or high thread count cotton.

Slightly off topic -maybe many of you already do this so forgive me if I am slow off the mark. My bedding was chucked in an ottoman really untidily and I could never find the matching sets. Same with my children's bedding- taking up most of the space at the bottom of their wardrobes. I bought a copy of "Woman and Home" as a duo with "Essentials" last week. Never bought a copy before. Article about de-cluttering. To store your bedding- fold the sheet and one pillow case neatly and insert it inside the duvet cover and fold the duvet cover neatly around it. Insert them inside the remaining pillowcase and store. Apparently we only "need" 3 sets per bed. One on the bed, one spare and one in the wash. Any more we should chuck!

Last edited:
I like my bedding mismatched :blush: i know it will bring a rash out in the OCD members!!

as long as the duvet cover and the two pillowcases match 9but not that bothered) i like the bottom sheet and other pillows to be mismatched.look good in my shabby chic (or sh1t!!) home.....

well i havent bought.really not sure about it.i like it but the colours dont blow me away.the cream is the one that will probably go in my bedroom,but its got a lot of green in it which im not sure i like.

Latest posts

Back