kaftans2.jpg

kaftans3.jpg

kaftans5.jpg

kaftans6.jpg

kaftans7.jpg

kaftans8.jpg
Bunion Lady

hmmmmm decisions, decisions......

Exactly!!!!! But the way I look at it is this......now the top two could double up as duvet covers, the middle ones, well apart from looking like one of my old nan's overalls has no redeeming features, the last ones, well they'll make fabulous bedsheets for next season. So based on that I'm going for the whole lot!

the floral ones remind me of bad sofas. let's hope she doesn't lie down in them.

where do they find these monstrosities?! Is there a Fashion Monstrosity Finding Department?!

Now they are bang 'on trend.' Imagine any one of those with 'a trouser'. What I particularly like about them is the very subtle use of colour and pattern.

Mrs James, which one of those gorgeous kaftans did you wear the other night?
I'm thinking of getting one in time for the Dublin 'snatch'. Liam will be pleased, he likes stylish women.

You could hide him under it Claudy, I've heard that as well as his many other talents he's also a cunning linguist............:Whistling: :pPC:

I was all set to place an order, when I realised that it just wouldn't look right without the matching bunions, so I'm afraid I've had to pass:(

I'm gutted!!!

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back