Perhaps you should think ahead....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Do the presenters not feel it is a job requirement to research future shows, tsvs, products, etc.? Craig - guilty yet again! - is on the NN hour with Sam Doubledee - looks like she's lost weight - and introduced the Papillon LIGHTWEIGHT flannel 4 piece duvet set. We all know - thanks to SCW - the upcoming tsv (02/09) is a NN HEAVYWEIGHT flannel Annabel duvet set. Sam and Craig were telling us that we may feel that heavyweight will be a bit too hot, but lightweight can be used all year round. Has neither of these two done their research? They are, essentially, talking down a future tsv, and telling us why NOT to buy it. Is it any wonder people are switching off in droves? Little faux pas like this all mount up, and certainly do the channel no favours. Do your homework, guys.

Craig likes to sleep "with a pillow between my legs", a tip he got from his 'personal trainer'!** Do we really need to know this?

Craig is amiable enough but speaks as someone who leads a totally self indulgent lifestyle. I don't know his personal circumstances but he gives the impression that all he has to think about is his appearance, his diet and his perfect home. How lovely for him, but that's not the life most of his viewers lead, I should imagine.

ive loved JF tonight - loving this dress so much ive seen this before i just love it......................and its brand new today!!!

QVC are selling self-indulgent lifestyle.

Statements made today about lightweight flannel, will sell stuff today. Statements about heavy weight flannel will sell on that TSV day. That's all that matters to Q, chances are a fair % of both days' sales will be kept. Don't confuse sales pitch with information.

i have to sleep with a pillow between my leg.when i had my emergency hysterectomy about 18 mnths ago,it was the only way i could get comfy in recovery and now ive just got used it...in fact cant sleep any other way now

I had my left leg draped over a full length body pillow when I was pregnant (and I mean I was ginormous). It was the only way I could get any sleep. I guess you could call that having a pillow between the legs.

I sleep surrounded by pillows otherwise I wake up with my hips facing one way and my shoulders a completely different direction. (hypermobility syndrome)

Latest posts

Back