Practical Ideas tsv.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've plunged and bought the cream - at least it looks attractive enough to shove all the papers & mags in that get thrown on the floor beside the sofa !

I would have bought if they'd had a brown one.
I'm quite surprised they haven't to be honest, I would have thought it would have been a popular colour.

A red one would go in my living room, but I'm not that keen on the shade of red that they have got.
Never mind, saved myself £20.00 I suppose.

I didn't go for this TSV because I bought two, in brown, for £9.99 each last year, from another source. For those who have bought it/them, I'm sure you won't regret it because they are great for storage ............. and for sitting on.

I'm actually rather cross for QVC for bringing this.This can be bought in any (London) market for under a tenner.ok QVC's isnt dear - but these are widely available everywhere IMO.the prices are probably on a par once you factor in p&p - but matalan,ebay etc all sell them.I cant quite believe this is a TSV

my dd bought a large one of these from argos and the sides collapse and cannot be used after a while. I have a beautiful set from next. real leather have had them for around £10 years. usefull

Dale was bigging up the fact that, if you buy two of the same colour, the second one will be half price p+p. I can understand why it would need to be the same order, but the same option? There is no reason for that. I recall buying two different options of a Kelly Hoppen tsv and had to pay two full p+p. They were ordered at the same time so, imo, the Q should apply discounted postage. These days, I wouldn't order more than one, because of the postage, so the Q would lose out on one or more sales. From the views expressed on this forum, I think others are of the same opinion. One thing Gems TV has got right, is it's daily flat rate of postage of £2.95, however many orders you place in the same day.

OMG ! have just returned from Costco, and what did I see ? A pack of 2 padded storage boxes for £24 !!!!! The TSV is £20 incl p & p just for ONE ! I'm distraught, I plunged and bought 2 cream ones last night.

OMG ! have just returned from Costco, and what did I see ? A pack of 2 padded storage boxes for £24 !!!!! The TSV is £20 incl p & p just for ONE ! I'm distraught, I plunged and bought 2 cream ones last night.

just refuse delivery with the courier you have not signed for it and ask for a full refund.

QVC really are ripping people off with this TSV and are doing its so blantantly.i suppose their argument will be that its their choice to buy- but this surely isnt new,innovative or value for money - did you buy the costco ones :down:

Latest posts

Back