Advanced orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
I've ordered 2 items on advanced order since I started watching Q a year ago, the first (OPI Avoplex kit) wasn't despached by the date it should've been and I had to chase it, and now the 2nd (Easiyo yogs) hasn't and I'll have to email them to chase this one too. Is this the norm or am I just unlucky?

Yes, afraid it is the norm for me, I find advanced orders and waitlist a bit pot-luck at the best of times.

i agree i find advanced orders ok...waitlist a bit weird.ive been on waitlist for items but then checked the item number and the item is in stock - but my order has not been fulfilled.

QVC don't fulfil waitlist until a new batch of stock is received, there could be penny-numbers of an item in stock from cancelled or returned orders and you can phone QVC to ask them to allocate an in-stock item to your waitlist order if you spot it on the website. Sometimes if an item is never going to be re-stocked this is the only way you'll get that item but there's a chance you'll be sent a returned item.

Latest posts

Back