A brilliant buy - at face value anyway.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I decided to buy the set of stacking set of frying pans from bid last week I paid £17.99 that includes the postage. I decided that I'd give them to my son as one of his xmas presents as I don't really need any pans, but I thought they looked and sounded really good and for the price - a must. The set comprises of three pans one large, one medium and one small, the handle attaches and you can put the pans in the oven too. They stack neatly inside one another, they arrived today, and I have to say they look amazing. Amazon are doing the same set for £72, even on Ebay they're £49.99! Obviously I won't be able to report on how they fare when used for ages..but on the surface one absolutely amazing buy!

Wow.that sounds like a super bargain. I have some AWT pans Ivor from price drop years ago and they are still going well.

Sounds pretty good!

I think Bid seems to have improved the quality of the items recently by the looks of it (they seem to be shoving all the tat on Price).

Sounds pretty good!

I think Bid seems to have improved the quality of the items recently by the looks of it (they seem to be shoving all the tat on Price).

I really hope it will be onwards and upwards for them, as plastic poundshop cookware, and weed killer doesn't float my boat!

I really hope it will be onwards and upwards for them, as plastic poundshop cookware, and weed killer doesn't float my boat!

They used to sell quite a lot of decent cookware (we got a Le Creuset lookalikey casserole set years ago that is still ok today) but as you say much of it of late has been a bit crappy but i'm glad the pans seem like good value.

Latest posts

Back