DOTD - Rosa Benini

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Ladies, today's DOTD is a very special Rosa Benini 'Chevron' (basically sewn together offcuts) Leather Handbag for £12.99

Enjoy.

Rosa.jpg

I bought the dreaded mock crock fiver bag - Why? I don't know, I certainly didn't need a new bag, ok, none of my other bags are black, so I suppose I can say it goes with everything but that's about it. As bags go it's actually quite nasty...I would say cheap and nasty, and had I not spend £8 getting the blasted thing delivered then it would be. It's difficult to describe it's nastiness, but I'll try...when Kiri was modelling it, and somehow it didn't look too bad (probably got lost in the background of all the black clothing she was wearing!) I'm guessing she must have stuffed it with something when she modelled it (ahem!) 'cause when it comes to you in the post it's unfeasably flat - You could probably squeeze it under a door frame, if that makes sense! The lining is as thin as thin can be, the mock crock patent is only slightly thicker. You need to fill it with loads of stuff to make it look like a normal bag, otherwise it looks like you're carrying a cardboard cut out. I decided I'd just use it for work as I can stuff it in my locker and I won't care if it gets damaged. The plastic patent is already starting to peel at the top of the bag....Send it back? Too expensive an exercise!...Even though due to the hideous quality I would be entitled to a full refund...however, you'd initially have to fork out for return postage, then make at least one phone call to try and get that money back. Lesson learned Bid bags are no no!

I purchased a Micha Barton bag 2 years ago which has lasted ok. And my tommy and Kate gets dusted down now and again. But the cheap bags on bid really are exactly that. Thin leather and poor stitching I'm afraid.

'Take a look at the excellent range of Rosa Benini handbags available at great prices online. Unlike most designer handbags, these affordable bags offer a high degree of functionality, making them perfect for daily use as opposed to simply looking good on nights out'.

I couldn't agree more.

Latest posts

Back