Next day delivery!! Who'd have thought it?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane2495

Registered Shopper
I ordered the TSV yesterday morning, the storage boxes using standard delivery....was amazed when my doorbell went this morning at 10.30 and it was my boxes being delivered!! This is a first for me!

They are absolutely brilliant, very well made and look really good....I went for two red ones....all my cat treats and toys are in one, and pens, notepads, hand creams, nail files etc which live in the lounge in the other. I love the fact they can be used to sit on too!

Ps they came via Hermes which is always much faster than their Royal Mail method....

I didn't go for these. I did feel that one selling point was really not applicable; when they are not in use, they can be folded down into the lid. Well, if they are being used for storage, which is the prime use for them, to keep toys, magazines, craft items et al in, they are not going to be in use for a couple of hours, rather the items will be housed in the cube permanently. Just another needless 'feature', added to the design of the product, to add to the 'desire to buy' aspect of the item.

Thanks Tinkerbelle and Boffy......that's my lovely Freja, she's a half maine coon. Sadly she went missing 9weeks ago on the same day another cat was killed by wandering dogs just up the road....she was a beautiful girl, and I miss her so much. Her sister Pippi is still with me and I now have Gustav who is a five month old maine coon kitten.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 138
That has never happened to me, they always take about a week. I once waited more than a month for some earrings to come and when they got here, it wasn't even the pair I had ordered anyway.

talking about cats my mum loved them. she passed away a few months ago. just before she died a beautifully ginger tom came and visited me and my girls. he would not leave. he would sit at my gate and wait for us to come out. he would follow us on the street and my granddaughter (shes 3 ) just loved him. she would keep say " nanny I just want to "fluff " him. no-one knows where this cat has come from. he is well loved and looked after by everyone. I feel sure that cat is a message from my mum. that she loves us and is telling us through this lovely fellow. sigh!

Latest posts

Back