Loooool! Jill Franks Freudian slip! funny clip!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A slip of the tongue can happen to anyone. I'm sure any of us would feel rather embarrassed, if that happened to us, whilst broadcasting live.

Perhaps if she engaged her brain before she spoke, it may have been less likely to happen. She is a lying old hag!

I must be going deaf. I have replayed this several times and all I am hearing is "Oyster card". What is it I am missing?

Maybe she doesn't have enough card slots in her purse! I'm surprised she has an Oyster card at all, actually! Still. Maybe she has to trundle into Chiswick on the District Line from Richmond!
Its where she keeps the Oyster card that's funny lol

I would happily say it to Jill Franks's face. I don't like her, and that's that! I'm astonished that she continues to be employed after her insincere , airheaded squawkings about what SHE does and what she simply wouldn't LIVE without. I'd rather endure root canal surgery than endure that woman on screen!

I think what I said is fine, and I also believe that what Tiddlywinks said is fine too. We are both only saying what we think. Isn't that what a forum is for?!

My point is... picking apart how people choose to express themself and telling them off for their choice of words is not saying you respect an opinion.
I am new to the forum and I've read a number of posts that feature the same thing. You can control what you post and how, but telling other people off for expressing themselves how they see fit (when it's purposefully disrupting the thread) isn't helpful. On which note it should return to Franksy saying the C word.

I would happily say it to Jill Franks's face. I don't like her, and that's that! I'm astonished that she continues to be employed after her insincere , airheaded squawkings about what SHE does and what she simply wouldn't LIVE without. I'd rather endure root canal surgery than endure that woman on screen!

So, honestly, you would blindly go up and verbally attack her by calling her a lying old hag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Heya Stumps! Not for the sake of doing so, no. It would be a bit strange to just approach someone and insult them, and I would not see the need to do this. If I saw her I would most likely try and avoid her as I would not wish to engage in any dialogue with her. She generally does not instill any positive feelings in me. I have very little regard for her ways. The more she would speak to me, the greater the chance of my telling her my thoughts. I am generally quite direct with people. I have told quite a few people exactly what I think of them, including Tony Blair, James O'Brien, and a nasty BNP rep who came knocking on my door.
So, honestly, you would blindly go up and verbally attack her by calling her a lying old hag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back