Lock & Lock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, will that mean that the QVC brand look-a-like ones will be dropped I wonder?

QVC did used to do some good value bundles so I'm looking forward to it... you can never have too many boxes :giggle:

I could do with some new lock and lock, so l'm pleased to see it back at Q. The set they use to sell were often very good value for money.

They sell clip lock containers at the Pound Shop. They are great. I have had some for years. I have a job interview in Brighton next week and will take 2 containers - one with sandwiches and biscuits in, and the other will have some yogurt / blueberries. Now my shoulder is almost healed I can get a job. :)

I do hope Malcolm will be back at some time - such a jovial chap, I always enjoy his enthusiasm.

Great, love lock n lock, used other imitations since QVC dropped them, but they're not as good. Hope that we still get great value sets as QVC and great value are not phrases commonly used together much these days.

I do hope Malcolm will be back at some time - such a jovial chap, I always enjoy his enthusiasm.

How about the way he likes to demo the boxes by sticking his phone in one and then submerging it in water... a little part of me would chuckle if that went wrong.

:mysmilie_504:Was only thinking the other day I wish Lock & Lock was back on QVC. It's in my Top 5 QVC products I've bought over the years, and they used to do some great TSV's and bargain kits.

Yeah, I am ready for some more Lock&Lock,but lets hope the p&p is reasonable...

I don't buy any storage containers, other than LnL. I have bought loads from the Q but, since they stopped selling them, I have been buying them from Morrisons; the price is excellent, you can choose which size you want and, this can be a killer, no postage. The Q do some good sets, the problem being that you don't always want/need the various sizes. I'll watch, but the prices will have to be extremely competitive to match M. I am looking for larger sized round quiche sized containers, and larger square approx 3 " high containers. So, if they have a set including any of these, I will consider a purchase.

Latest posts

Back