Kipling TSV 24/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope its a good one.

Mr RD recently bought me the new radley signature picture bag.maybe i was expecting too much but after the price paid (£200) i was so disappointed in it.it made me realise more how much i like my kiplings and why.

There is a picture of the TSV on the monthly email. It's a shoulder bag, can't quite make out which one it is. 020913_thumb4.jpg

It honestly only feels like a fortnight or so since the last Kipling TSV.
In real life it's probably a couple of months ago, but it really feels like we are getting more & more TSV's from the same brands

Thanks Fallen Angel, having looked at the video on Q in Germany I like the look of it, but am surprised they have done another shoulder bag as a Tsv, thought they may have done more of a cross body for a change, I wonder what colours it will be available in, I like the black and white snake print in the video clip. I like the brown monkey mania print but not so sure about the blue shade, x

at first i thought it looked like the latona without the front zip and pockets - but now ive watched it it looks more like the follo/jacqueline but with a longer strap - i could never get either of those styles previously on my shoulder comfortably.i do like it and hope the colours are good - i dont really like any of the colours on the german site.i'd love them to bring some really wacky colours - i loved magnetic purple but never managed to get a bag in it - id love a pumpkin colour for autumn/hallowen

Thanks for posting this, I really like it, but it is a bit bigger than I really need. it seems to be a broader version of the Defea.

the Zelta looks like a variation on the Orelie which I bought when it was the tsv in the monkey mania print, and it's a great bag - so I'm in for the Zelta in the dark monkey mania print :)

I do like the look of this but it seems a tad too big for me. I ordered the deedra bag in the bird print on 25th of August and it only arrived today! God knows where it's been, I had to send the "declaration" in to Q this week and now it has turned up, think it was good old Royal Mail that delivered it,that really is bad!

Wanted to add that whilst I do like the bird print, the material seems much thinner that on all my other kipling bags, will be interested to know how good the quality of the Tsv is, I do like the polka dot lining though x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back