What is the most products you have bought in one day on QVC ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubyrat

Registered Shopper
The most products I have bought in one day is three.Two different pans and a OPI manicure storage box.I had a shock when I got my invoices over £17 on postage OMG !

I think I bought 4 items on a Silver day years ago when there were lots of fab pieces and bargains to be had. I'm sure I explaineed to my other half that I was planning to send some back (not sure that I did :blush:)
Breast Cancer Care Day's always used to result in a few boxes arriving - especially when we had that list of items going on sale in The Drop.
Those were the good old days, sigh

I really used to go mad on Beauty days as many as 10 items but that was years ago when the brands were new,not like now same old items all the time.
Lynn:bear::bear:

3 items for me , all skincare and p&p was over £15 !!! The p&p is a joke especially when small items arrive in a massive boxes :headbang:. I buy very little from Qvc now days :happy:

I think 3 or 4 but that was before christmas, haven't ordered anything this year.

Sorry to be boring, but never more than one unless there's free p&p. That's my personal little protest.

there must have been a time when I've ordered twice in a day.i !00% refuse to anything over 2 (one really is the ideal) because the P&P puts me off so much.If I've ordered something in say for example a LG hour,I wont order another item in the hour or even that day because of the postage.

Back in the good ole days of craft. I reckon I could have ordered 6-7 items easily but then p&p wasn't as much of an issue and the choice and value were often hard to beat. Now even though I have an interest in beauty and technology I can nearly always find the same or comparable items in a better package, at cheaper prices and with less p&p.
If I now order once a month then that's the height of it.

When they had a great Spring Silver Day a few years back, all items were new on the day & all special prices too, I think, ordered about 7 items. Of course, silver was a lot more reasonable back then.

And of course the old BCC events when everything was half price and you could pick up some great Christmas presents.

Don't even buy 7 items a month now.

Definitely the old BCC events when they had 50% off,I bought 10-12 items during the show.

Even nowadays when they only have 25% discount,I still buy about 6 or so.

The early days of Kim & Co when she brought lovely velvets & her oriental prints,I bought ½ a doz or so.

I only buy the odd TSV now or something from Clearance,a couple of things a month,that's about it.

Craft Days in the past, possibly 4-5, when the value was excellent. Occasionally now, if I get a 3 Easy Pay code, I may buy 3 items from clearance. However, even though I work out whether some thing is worth it on the total price, once I've got 3 items in my basket, I just can't bring myself to add more when I see how much the total p&p is.

In the early days of Ojon I bought 5 products in one day, haven't bought it since the formula was changed though and rarely buy anything from QVC, I had asked them to close my account after the way I was spoken to on numerous occasions about the RCM fiasco in Feb, but they haven't. I've bought one item since then and only because I couldn't get it anywhere else. I over the years I've spend thousands upon thousands, but no more. This site made me question my spending and taught me to shop around and I now get pro hair and beauty products wholesale, I shudder at the prices QVC ask for theirs when I can get them for a quarter of the price in a lot of cases. The RCM debacle, or rather their failure to deal with it appropriately, just finished me off.

I think 2 in one day is my max. When you think about it, if a person was so inclined they could order the dress, shoes, LG bag, necklace and earrings and even a coat all in one go, for some kind of event, wear them, package them up and return them and it would have cost them nothing but the postage. In the past the postage would have been worth the effort of " borrowing " such items but nowadays it would cost them an absolute fortune, a good thing IMO. There aren`t many plusses in high p and p but at least nowadays it might deter the " borrowers ".

Latest posts

Back