Why don't QVC sell Onesies?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
We all have one. Even if we won't admit it- we have one.Mine is a navy blue number with large white stars all over it from Tesco. If I wear it with my red hoody I look like the American flag.

I looked on Q for one last winter. Despite the trend for onesies- which is not going away- Q have missed the boat on these. There's fleece ones, novelty ones, characher ones, footless ones, pretty ones, cotton ones, hooded ones. I know, I know- sexy they aint- but warm and cosy they are.

So why do Q not sell onesies? And is there anything else you wish they sold?

i dont have one!! thank god i wouldnt want one there again the issue with me is the leg length on the trouser part would be too long and if i get a size to fit the bottom half then the top part dont fit me so there is no chance of me ever being able to have one nor would i want one

I ADORE onesies Weathergirl !

I have dozens of them , the latest acquisition is the pug one worn by Michelle Marr on CBB, it's really a superior quality fleece really cosy and warm!

SCW you've got to go with the flow re sizing, they're not meant to be 'neat'or 'fit'

Im 5 foot and a size 10, and some of mine look ginormous off, it's the FEEL and COMFORT that count !

I ADORE onesies Weathergirl !

I have dozens of them , the latest acquisition is the pug one worn by Michelle Marr on CBB, it's really a superior quality fleece really cosy and warm!

SCW you've got to go with the flow re sizing, they're not meant to be 'neat'or 'fit'

Im 5 foot and a size 10, and some of mine look ginormous off, it's the FEEL and COMFORT that count !

nah ive tried them on and they really dont work for me there again i dont even like dressing gowns so thats maybe why

My 24 yr old son poo pooed them when I wore mine.His girlfriend bought him one as a joke he is loves it.

Last edited:
Love Onesies too :cool:, so comfortable and great for all year around.

Im sure Qvc will get them in 10yrs time where people no longer wear them .

qvc probably dont do them because they're fashionable!! I dont see anything on QVC that are fashionable! if it hasnt *caught on* in the states...then we dont get it!! I doubt the buyers of QVC even know who Joey Essex is!!!

I have one but can take it or leave it.I bought far too many sizes too big knowing it would shrink (and it did) but its not long enough for my long legs to sit in comfortably for hours.my dh thinks they are the most ridiculous things ever as ds2.i bought my ds1 one but i dont think its ever been worn.

I have a fleecy one- would love a lightweight rib cotton one- the bottom half a bit like thermal long johns but the top half with a v neck so I can accessorise it with my pendants! lol

it would have to be a prestieeeeeegous one for qvc to sell them ....i love them as the stop the draft in the winter and now middle age approaches ...or half a centuary ...i get cold so easliy ...but then ..hot flushes...they are cozy when watching tv asfter a nice bath and a cuppa...

We all have one. Even if we won't admit it- we have one.Mine is a navy blue number with large white stars all over it from Tesco. If I wear it with my red hoody I look like the American flag.

I looked on Q for one last winter. Despite the trend for onesies- which is not going away- Q have missed the boat on these. There's fleece ones, novelty ones, characher ones, footless ones, pretty ones, cotton ones, hooded ones. I know, I know- sexy they aint- but warm and cosy they are.

So why do Q not sell onesies? And is there anything else you wish they sold?

I haven't got one. I'm too tall and they won't stretch top to bottom, otherwise I would have one. Primary sold them last winter. Perhaps I should try the male ones.

Last edited:
I haven't got one and don't want one. That probably makes me the odd one out, but we're all different. :wink:

Latest posts

Back