Qvc Beauty Forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just been looking on QVC usa and noticed they have a forum for each Product category where u can chat about certain products etc.

It would be great if Qvc Uk had a Beauty forum where the Brand ambassador's/ guests for each range were there answering questions regarding there products, It would be a great way of finding out more about specific items and which product would suit you ur age and skin type. Often the demos on air are so rushed and details like ingredients are never mentioned.

I know many of the guests have Fb pages etc but not everyone is on Fb or ever want to be. It would also give the guests time to get across information that often is missed due to the presenter talking over them.

In the Old days of Qvc they use to read out people questions and scroll txts at the bottom of the screen , now days if ur not on twitter Qvc don't seem to wanna know you.

I agree Autumn,I would like to know more about the ingredients and also what country they are made in,I think it could be very useful.
Lynn. :bear::bear::bear:

It would be great if we knew the ingredients before we purchased vegan /vegetarians don't want certain ingredients in their skincare/beauty products .Excellent idea Autumn:nod:

It would be great if we knew the ingredients before we purchased vegan /vegetarians don't want certain ingredients in their skincare/beauty products .Excellent idea Autumn:nod:

True id also like to know which ranges aren't tested on animals aswell :happy:

Many times I have ordered Beauty items and they have been made in China,this is of particular concern to me.
Lynn

They have Facebook instead. :wonder:

The community board on QVC US have been going for years. Great idea, people moan and ask questions get real answers, but it just takes one person to report and the they get pulled pretty quickly.

But we are talking about QVC UK and the website???? Designed by Fred Flintsone.

Many times I have ordered Beauty items and they have been made in China,this is of particular concern to me.
Lynn

Which is why I no longer buy or use l'occitane products. When they began trading with China, which insists on animal testing, l'occ lost some credibility and revealed it's morals can be bought. Yes, it's a business whose main aim is to make a profit, but when it chooses to put money before ethics, it needs to step vacate the moral high ground. There are countries, other than in the far east, who do not perform animal experimentation on beauty products; sell there. Just don't keep carping on about how they don't test on animals, when you trade with a party which does.

I would like a beauty forum Autumn. As long as it was uncensored by Q so you get the true picture

No, the US forum has Mods and they are pretty quick to delete threads and posts. You get threads started, 'Where did my thread about Mally(or whatever) go?' Seems it just take one person to hit the button and it goes. Quite a few have been harmless.

Latest posts

Back