SBC Packaging

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I have just had an email from SBC showing their new packaging (looks a bit like Elemis bottles with pumps). Wonder if this will mean an increase in prices are we are always being told that the packaging is kept simple to keep prices down

I don't think it will mean a price increase to be honest.
It seems (to me) that it's only the shape of the bottle that has changed. The new labels are are massive improvement as well IMO
I do like the new designs though, they look nicer to me anyway.

The bottles do look better but this range has never done anything for me particularly the Arnica gel.
Lynn :bear:

We mainly use Propolis and Aloe Vera. I like the Collagen, and the Jasmine shower gels - they smell fantastic. I think SBC is a great range for the price on QVC - the new bottles look fab - they make the old bottles look a bit down market.

I'm probably going to be a lone voice here, but I actually prefer the old packaging.
I like the simple, basic, down to earth, no frills honesty of it. Not trying to compete with upmarket brands.
I think too that their pumps always work whereas some of the fancier ones are a bit hit & miss as to efficiency. I've often given up with them & decanted the contents into old SBC pump bottles, like I did with the Decleor gradual tan one in a recent TSV.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to be a lone voice here, but I actually prefer the old packaging.
I like the simple, basic, down to earth, no frills honesty of it. Not trying to compete with upmarket brands.
I think too that their pumps always work whereas some of the fancier ones are a bit hit & mix as to efficiency. I've often given up with them & decanted the contents into old SBC pump bottles, like I did with the Decleor gradual tan one in a recent TSV.

I agree , I think the old packaging makes it look more like a salon brand rather than just a fashion brand like all the other ranges, the SBC even though they were very plain and simple the packaging gave the impression the product was a serious problem solver. I wonder if the the new bottles will mean less super sizes.

I`m not bothered about the bottles, old or new. As long as the products and prices stay the same and were still able to buy the huge sizes Q offer. I`d hate to see the brand become full of hype etc and its simplicity and value for money is what sells it to me. OH swears by the arnica gel, I use the collagen gel and cleanser and I`m usually able to find both in good sizes at a good price on Q.

Latest posts

Back