L'Occitane TSV - 28/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just seen from the TV Guide there is a L'Occitane TSV on Saturday 28th of September.

Let's hope this one is better than the last.

Thoapth! Cweemth and thoapth! Come and get your thoapth! Made from palm oil that's displacing all the orang utans. I bet it will be a large pump dispenser of a hand soap - probably almond or shea, and then a small foot cream and a couple of other bits. I bought a l'Occitane TSV last year and still have the foot cream and after shave balm. The foot cweem is very Lavendery. I actually quite like it but wouldn't want to go to the gym smelling of lavender! looool So I only use it at home or on hols. The after shave balm, though non-irritating (if it doesn't irritate even my sensitive skin it must be good) is farr too pungent and perfumey. Not my ting! If I wanted that I'd wear Brut or Old Spice! I used to like an organic after shave balm called One Planet. They sold it in Asda but don't seem to stock it any more :(

Probably yet more variations on washing ourselves.
We never seem to get the big bottles of Shea body lotion, bumper sized hand & foot creams etc that used to be in the TSVs.

I bet they will mention something about the run up to Christmas during the presentation. Get in nearly 4 months early!!! I think **** it! Let's NOT!

love l'occitane but have not bought a tsv for years. not a great lover of shower gel (apart from australian t-tree fab) so buy my goodies online or in store

I won't be getting it, I've been absolutely sickened with L'occitane with supersize shower gels that have bored the pants off me. It would have to be something different to tempt me and somehow I don't think it will be ... it'll be shea shower cream, lavender/verbena liquid soap, shea soap and handcream, I've had the same ole same ole now too many times!

I'll admit to wanting to like L'Occitane, partly because so many people on here swear by it. In the past I've been swept along by TSV excitement and, along the lines of the Emperor's New Clothes", tried to believe it was something special, but it's just soap and I don't really like any of the stock fragrances QVC push. I sold off most of what was left unused on ebay and gave myself a mental slap around the chops. If it works for you that's fine but I'm not buying again.

Its only a matter of a few weeks since the last tsv !! auto delivery every 3 months if I remember. Eeee gods, its like being in a lift with muzac playing, these tsv's from the same companies are on a loop system !!! Give it another 6 weeks and it'll be Honora again !

I just bought a whole bunch of shea soaps from Debenhams - not to wash with, but to put in my clothes drawer so that my clothes smell of that wonderful scent! I can't get enough of it. As I sit here now I am listening to Terence Trent D'arby songs whilst opening up the L'Occitane soaps to put in my drawer.

From, what I can remember the last TSV was lots of very small bottles of nothing very exciting and Alexis spent the whole time she was presenting it telling us how we could split it up to"gift" it to all and sundree or how we could take it on a plane as it was under 100mils. Why would you need a shower gel on a flight ?
Unless you where flying 1,000 of miles first class where you could maybe have a shower(but I don't know as I have never flown first class) .

The big TSV is usually coming up to Christmas and you get the super sizes as they call them.

I like the foot and hand cream, the Almond Shower stuff and the Shea body lotion. If it was that I might think about it. But actually I doubt it.

I remember Alexis said on air a few weeks ago that everyone she works with at L'Occitane is excited about this next TSV and are saying it's one they are all going to buy. QVC staff too, apparently. No idea what's in it, though.

I've been using the same vanilla flowers shower gel for almost 2 years now. Luckily I like it. The verbena hand wash is still half full in the kitchen. The rest of the tsv has gone. I enjoy the products when I use them. The tsv will have to be very good for me to stock pile it.

Bonne mere soaps are back in stock so have stocked up! Will be interesting to see if this Tsv will lure me out of my dry spell!

Latest posts

Back