Strictly Come Dancing 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Tonight on The One Show: Darcey Bussell reveals the 15 celebs taking part in Strictly.

Already announced Vanessa Feltz, Tony Jacklin, Rachel Riley, Abbey Clancy & Susanna Reid.

Just love strictly. Usually pick a dark horse (and often the winner), the favourite who drops out at the end, and one who I just can't take to (often the last 2 are one and the same)

I am awful because I usually take against someone before they start and nothing will change my mind. I have a notion it could be S E Baxter this year, never could take to her.

I felt Abby Clancy was vastly over marked. Loved Sophie's Charleston. Thank goodness Julien turned it down last night ( apart from the crystals). He was like car crash tele last week.

Last night dance of the night for me was Brendan and Sophie's Charleston, it was excellent, I also liked Artem and Natalie's waltz.

Yes. I registered on the BBC website to get free voting. You can vote up to 5 times each time. This will continue until the semi final.

Sophie that was amazing.

Loved Ashley's American Smooth.

Not many posts on here for this year's series.

Think the judges marking Natalie & Artem down in their solo dance was possibly to ensure the public vote for them and possibly because they felt they couldn't mark them top in that and the Swingathon. IMO I thought their Paso lacked content.

I've used all my 5 online votes for Sophie & Brendan, I think Susannah & Kevin should go this week.

I see the newest member on the Forum is BenC.....it couldn't be, could it? :muscle:

Yes, it sort of died a death.

I love Abby, she is so elegant. I remember her from the first season of Britain's Next Top Model, she was shy and funny.
Natalie leaves me cold for some reason. Perhaps she started out so good and just stayed at the same level. I hated her Paso last night, agreed with Len too much farting about out of hold. Artem really is not that good!!!!

I like Patrick and Ashley also really like Sophie.
I have been giving my free online votes to Abby, Patrick, Sophie and Ashley. I did vote for Ben, but now give two votes to either Abby or Ashley.

Heads up. Seems they are doing the free voting online in the Final. That is how I have been voting all series as usually I only start voting in the semi finals and final.

Latest posts

Back