New CID Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone use it? Worth it? I really aren't bothered by the flashy packaging with lights in, so don't want to be paying extra if it's not worth it.

I like the primer, it doesn't have that slimy silicone feeling you get with some primers. I'd probably repurchase it. The baked blushes are the same as Laura Geller's but fewer choices, the New <ID Coral is very similar to LG's Golden Apricot blush and brighten. The mascara, I'm told is good but I haven't started using the one that came in a set.

We had a counter in House of Fraser at one time. It all looked pretty boring actually, in fact the baked blushers a dead ringer for Laura Geller. When they appeared on IW with a slightly different name, they also pushed the photography studio. You know you get the voucher for £25 and get made up and photographed but then they pushed for you to pay the £400 for the full set of photos.

When they appeared on IW with a slightly different name, they also pushed the photography studio. You know you get the voucher for £25 and get made up and photographed but then they pushed for you to pay the £400 for the full set of photos.

I though the one on IW was the "I Need Pampering"? That's certainly been on there for several years. As far as I know it is unrelated to New CID. I'm fairly sure of this because the studios are not in the same places as those at New ID.

The only item I really like from CID is the I- flutter mascara in a silver colour case, but it never seems to be in stock these days in the duos or trios they sometimes do. One of the new items SCW posted recently is a duo of plum and navy but why is there no black QVC? I'm frustrated today because everything I want is out of stock.

I do like New CID as a brand. I find their glosses and lip sticks last well and are not sticky, their mascara is just the best I have tried and their primer is cooling as well as giving a good base for all other makeup.

It was about 4 or 5 years ago perhaps. They where linked to a photography studio and mentioned on air about how much it would cost for the make over at the studio then the photographs.

I remember when they used to be on IW the blonde lady and her OH with the long hair used to be the guests. He was actually quite nice too look at :clapping: pity he doesn't still appear on Qvc.

They've never explained why they changed the name from New ID to New CID? CID? what does that stand for? Was it to distance themselves from the makeover/photographic business?

Also I find the use of the < less than symbol annoying, I can't explain why!

I do like New CID as a brand. I find their glosses and lip sticks last well and are not sticky, their mascara is just the best I have tried and their primer is cooling as well as giving a good base for all other makeup.

I am also a New CID woman, I love the mascaras and the primer is the best I have tried because it dries quickly to a matte base for my foundation. I use Laura Geller foundation but also love New CIDs in cinnamon. The eyeshadow mousses are brill too.

I don't like the fact that everything starts with an 'I' it makes me think it is an eye product so I always have to look at the item to see what it actually is

Latest posts

Back