Honora help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Preebs

Registered Shopper
I'm very confused with my recently received purchase, Honora 8-8.5mm Rice Pearl Macrame Bracelet. I bought 2 in "Berry" whilst watching it live and they were meant to be multi-coloured jewel toned pearls, but when I received them the leather was berry coloured and the pearls were plain white. I went on the site to review the video, but there wasn't one and then checked "Berry" and it was the same as what I received. What I want to know is where is the multi-coloured "Berry" bracelet that Ralph showed? as it doesn't seem to exist.

Oh it did definitely come in a multi coloured option and they were calling it Berry. So what you've been sent Preebs is definitely not what you ordered. But when I looked at the app on the morning repeat the Berry had sold out. From memory it was black leather with plum, black and berry pearls. It is still marked as sold out on line though so I don't rate your chances of getting a replacement I'm sorry to say.

Thank you for replying. I watched it LIVE and know for a fact that it was jewel coloured pearls (purple, black and emerald) with black leather. So, yes, I guess I have a bit of a problem because the website has a different image for "Berry" now. Might be a bit of a problem to get a postage refund back, as they don't have a video loaded to prove it.

UPDATE: Spoke to CS and it's a bit of a mystery how this bracelet ended up with the rest LIVE on air. Anyways, they're sending me a postage thingy to send them back. Shame tho, I really wanted the bracelet which was aired.

Last edited:
It really doesn't help at all that Q doesn't keep (or even post) graphics of their items. Leave them up until they will no longer be on offer. That way if there is a problem you can look on the website or if browsing you might see something that you'll keep an eye out for when it comes back in stock (if it does). They are really bad about this in many areas but especially with Lola Rose and others. Not really professional of them.

The link you want is the one Sazza gave earlier. That was the one they showed live and it did have the Berry option as you describe but its marked sold out and there's no graphic which isn't helpful. I like it too so if I notice it back in stock I will let you know.

There is a similar one that came in blues, pinks or tuxedo and that's still available in tuxedo. Item number 604350. Not quite the brights you wanted but it might be an option.

I saw the one you wanted as well Preebs, and thought it looked nice. Maybe it was a sample that wasn't meant to be shown? Highly frustrating either way. I'm glad you got your postage covered, you could email CS and if you can remember which hour you saw it aired ask them to identify the actual item number because you want to buy it (it's the best way to get a sensible answer I've found, saying I'm interested in ordering!).

Latest posts

Back