Why have one guest when you can have two

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Do we really need a stylist as well as a gemologist and Charlie on a jewellery show?

If you don't know how to wear a ring without being told then you don't deserve to have the b***dy thing.

Overkill or what

I wouldn't mind if they kept the stylist and the gemmologist and got rid of Charlie :wonder: What has Charlie done to his hair ? it looks like a brillo pad!!! :doh:

Whats betting they only have one of each size of the tsv - advanced orders spoken of already ! Is it a ring that looks almost 2 grand ? no, and at that price I wouldn't want to keep telling people what the stone was either ( I would only get blank stares anyway).

I'd want a much richer colour stone for that kind of money, looks rather insipid lMO. I noticed Charlie's hair looked odd the other day - I think he's getting a bald spot on top and he's trying to cover it up by using stuff on it.

They have to justifie the cost of the TSV, maybe they are thinking that if we have 3 people telling us what a bargain it is and how we should be buying at least 2 it not 3 one for ourselves because it is Tuesday, one to "gift" to our darling child's teacher and one for our "present draw" just in case Mrs Jones from next door pops in with a tin of 3 year old shortbread and we have nothing to give her in return.
I have ordered my 3 and I am expecting you all to do the same because we all have £1,000 just sitting waiting for such a bargain to come up.

Latest posts

Back