Getting ready for Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
What? with bath suction handles and flashing sticks?

I don't mind the odd themed hour but it's just September, they're selling the same old tat, there's a roaring fire with Christmas stockings on the plasma behind Caroline right this minute :angry:

She's just showing a blood pressure monitor and said you could email the results to your Doctor. Then she takes her blood pressure and it's not right at all. She blames standing up working for the wrong reading.

Jeez :doh:

What? with bath suction handles and flashing sticks?

I don't mind the odd themed hour but it's just September, they're selling the same old tat, there's a roaring fire with Christmas stockings on the plasma behind Caroline right this minute :angry:

And Weed Killer.

I think that Caroline is beginning to look like Bodybag off Bad Girls.

bodybag.jpg

Ho ho ho

An early Christmas present from Bid

Get £10 credit with every purchase on bid tv and price-drop tv – from 10pm 13 September until 1:30am on 16 September!.

Delicious! I'm hoping we can amass enough credits to do much of our christmas shopping for free! :wink:

While looking for something else I have just noticed that Ideal World are stocking 'Skin Chemists' products which are of course the same company (and presumably products) as Skin Pharmacy.

I wonder if they'll also be using the ridiculous 'check their website' nonsense?

http://www.idealworld.tv/skinChemists_Wrinkle_Killer_Serum_30ml_and_Venom_Mask_50ml_with_Bag_288305.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=skin%20chemists

Delicious! I'm hoping we can amass enough credits to do much of our christmas shopping for free! :wink:

While looking for something else I have just noticed that Ideal World are stocking 'Skin Chemists' products which are of course the same company (and presumably products) as Skin Pharmacy.

I wonder if they'll also be using the ridiculous 'check their website' nonsense?

http://www.idealworld.tv/skinChemists_Wrinkle_Killer_Serum_30ml_and_Venom_Mask_50ml_with_Bag_288305.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=skin%20chemists

Good grief it's £250 on Skin Chemists website! I bet they will mention it

I just clicked on the website to buy and an offer of an under eye definer pops up. It was £89.95 but is reduced to £14.95, what a bargain.

An amazing deal, it makes you wonder how on earth they can provide such stunning offers :grin:

Sadly it dosen't really surprise me that IW are selling it, I wouldn't say they have stooped to Sit-Up levels just yet but they certainly seem on the slip!

An amazing deal, it makes you wonder how on earth they can provide such stunning offers :grin:

Sadly it dosen't really surprise me that IW are selling it, I wouldn't say they have stooped to Sit-Up levels just yet but they certainly seem on the slip!

I like watching the lovely Linda Lusardi sell her creams for almost £100. She hasn't had any work done but she doesn't rule it out for the future.

That's great faith in your product :wink:

I like watching the lovely Linda Lusardi sell her creams for almost £100. She hasn't had any work done but she doesn't rule it out for the future.

That's great faith in your product :wink:

IW is very poor for me right now, they are also selling that ****** crappy, overpriced Yarvik phone but for an even worse ripoff price of £190 :eek:

Anyway I digress, back to Bid and speaking of that phone James Russell just made a pretty big claim without any qualification. He said if the handset breaks within 2 years Yarvik will just send you a brand new replacement.

IW is very poor for me right now, they are also selling that ****** crappy, overpriced Yarvik phone but for an even worse ripoff price of £190 :eek:

Anyway I digress, back to Bid and speaking of that phone James Russell just made a pretty big claim without any qualification. He said if the handset breaks within 2 years Yarvik will just send you a brand new replacement.

He's said it, so it must be true, right? :smirk:

You know he's not one for bogus claims

He's said it, so it must be true, right? :smirk:

You know he's not one for bogus claims

In fairness he might be right, they are so cheap and nasty it may not be worth their while trying to repair them :grin:

Just watching PD and I don't think Steve and Marina work as well together as he does with Yolisa. I think Marina is good with Mike Mason, it's great he gets on so well with both Marina and Kiri.

Mike can be a pain but he's at his best with those two ladies, a really natural relationship.

Last edited:
In fairness he might be right, they are so cheap and nasty it may not be worth their while trying to repair them :grin:

Just watching PD and I don't think Steve and Marina work as well together as he does with Yolisa. I think Marina is good with Mike Mason, it's great he gets on so well with both Marina and Kiri.

Mike can be a pain but he's at his best with those two ladies, a really natural relationship.

I think it's fair to say that yolisa is steve's 'kiri' as such. they do their shifts mainly together so it's nice to have a bit of a different pairing in terms of banter...but really the original pairings are more natural and organic in terms of content.

Timmy Time stuffed toy sheep is one of the must have toys for Christmas according to Simon Davies. That being the case, the phone lines were locked 'to be fair, otherwise people will come in and buy 20 of these and stick em on ebay'. He sold them for £19.99 ++, almost £30 total.

I didn't know that the multibuy had shot up to 20 but anyway after having a quick search, I found one on ebay for £22.99 + £2.99 post

So that'd be a profit of erm........ah.......er.............oh, that'd be a loss then, thanks Simon, chump!

Latest posts

Back