QVC Virtual Fitting Room!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I had an email about this today :confused: I don't quite understand how that's supposed to work

I mentioned it in a thread before. It is only available with certain brands of clothes but if you enter your measurements it allows you to decide whether you'll get a tight fit or a relaxed fit depending on which size you select. Can't remember what brand I was looking at.

I guess if it works its a good idea however Im not sure how accurate it will be, I suppose if u did use it and then the item turns up and it doesn't fit, Qvc should refund the postage as its there error not the customers.

I mentioned it in a thread before. It is only available with certain brands of clothes but if you enter your measurements it allows you to decide whether you'll get a tight fit or a relaxed fit depending on which size you select. Can't remember what brand I was looking at.

I think it was Trinny & Susannah.

I got the e-mail as well, God knows why, because 1, I'm male & 2, I've never bought any clothing from QVC ever.

This is a great idea,we just need some clothes on QVC we would like to buy.:giggle:

When I last looked at this it was only selected T&S which was a bit pointless as neither of those bints would produce anything for my shape

Latest posts

Back