Do you enjoy theme days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I find them tedious. I can't imagine many men would be finding jewellery day interesting nor fashion or beauty days. Not sure if QVC do craft days any more but there would be limited interest in that too although I know there are a lot of crafters who watch. I think QVC need to rethink these days and bring us new products and different brands rather than flogging the same old items over and over again.

I find them crap too , No idea why they do them on there main channel when they have 3 other channels that could have the theme days. Even Beauty day is boring now, same brands and products and endless Ex TSV'S back at introductory prices . They could at least temp us more by having Free P&P all day . :sleepy:

I really like beauty days, it's good to know I can switch on and won't be met by something I find utterly tedious, like yet another laptop/tablet/camera. Granted they are far too repetitive these days, I'm always baffled why the same few brands get plugged to death and others totally ignored or mentioned once in a blue moon. When there are shows I'm interested in, for brands that aren't on every day, I really enjoy them.

We have Beauty Weekend to look forward to this week.:down: Only 2 new shows listed, Be beautiful and Wen. Be Beautiful will be nothing new, just the same old stuff we don't need or want.

I used to enjoy beauty days when they weren't so frequent & tempting beauty day prices were offered.
I've never been interested in other themed days though.

Personally, I can't stand them. I rarely watch a whole hour of anything on QVC nowadays, but themed days are guaranteed to make me avoid switching to Channel 16. Jewellery days are the most bearable, although I've not watched any today, but as for the beauty, fashion and particularly the technology days I think they're just a 'yawn fest.' Mind you, it saves me money. :wink:

I've never been struck on theme days, but it would be nice to have something different.

I would like a "let's not have Jill Franks" day. That would be good. Or how about a "no hard sell day?"

Craft days are total boll****! Hate them! Can't IMAGINE why anyone would be glued to their screens watching a load of pre-designed stickers and sequins. Yawn!

total yawn fest for me...espeacially gems day and craft day...i think im just more intolerant as i get older...i like some beauty things but a whole day i cant stomach for long...i love handbags day or accessories ...most of it is arduous for me personally...i wiish i wasnt so impatient in life but im studying these days and its helping my brain a bit more ....

It must put new viewers off, take today say a new viewer tuned in this morning and its Jewellery so switches off , then tunes in this afternoon and again its jewellery. I cant see them bothering tuning in for a 3rd time.

Its the same with having the same presenters all the time if ur not a fan of Jill Franks, Debbie Flint or Craig Rowe then ur pretty screwed atm :angry:

used to enjoy craft days years ago when they did lots of different crafts. the last ones they did before giving up were only papercrafting and nothing else. even as an avid card maker i gave up as they were boring me stiff. never tune in to any other theme days, prefer a bit of variety, although not getting much of that on qvc

I prefer the weekly events where you get a 2 hour slot on consecutive days, not long enough to get bored and easy enough to miss if you are not into the event being held. I do miss the crafting on QVC but a lot of the big companies have switched to C&C and they have more time for demos over there.
QVC still do the best beauty shows across any of the channels in my opinion. It would be better if they provided a bit more ingredients info

Today's jewellery themed day was the first thing I have bothered to watch in a long time. Most shows I recorded and 'fast watched', slowing down to watch if something appeared interesting. Cannot stand beauty days so I don't have to bother checking QVC's schedule when that day or weekend happens.

I find them tedious. I can't imagine many men would be finding jewellery day interesting nor fashion or beauty days. Not sure if QVC do craft days any more but there would be limited interest in that too although I know there are a lot of crafters who watch. I think QVC need to rethink these days and bring us new products and different brands rather than flogging the same old items over and over again.

I used to love the full craft days starting with the midnight TSV launch and going right through to the following midnight. As craft has gone I now watch very little, if any of QVC, I just tune in every now and again in the vain hope there will be something there of interest but no, nothing I'm afraid, although if there is a Mally show I might watch for bit longer.

The worse for me is when they dedicate a full hour to one product.I know it doesn't happen very often but that is an instant switch off.

Latest posts

Back