Kim & Co OTO 4/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like some of Kim's tops as they wash well and are good under suit jackets but the colours of this one are a bit too muted for me.

I was starting a migraine earlier...I'm not blaming this top but it may account for my typing TSV instead of OTO. Could a lovely moderator alter the title and first post to read OTO too save any confusion thank you x

I was starting a migraine earlier...I'm not blaming this top but it may account for my typing TSV instead of OTO. Could a lovely moderator alter the title and first post to read OTO too save any confusion thank you x

So I am not the only one celebrating Migraine Awareness Week by having a migraine then? Really is taking the awareness too far!!! :rolleyes:

I've had two in the past fortnight! Not funny at all! Hope you're feeling ok and mig free for a long while Saz xx

I've had two in the past fortnight! Not funny at all! Hope you're feeling ok and mig free for a long while Saz xx

Oh that is not good, I feel for you!

I had humdinger of one in the early hours of Sunday morning but anytime I do it heightens the symptoms of the other form of migraine that I suffer with constantly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back