Perricone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Anyone tried this range ? Is it any good to justify the high price? And if the products are soo good why does the guest for the range look like shes botoxed up to the nines :mysmilie_506: or is that the effect of Perricone products, I wonder if Lulu uses Perricone as her face doesn't move either :angel:

How dare you Autumn!!!!! Lulu is as natural as the day she was born!!!:smirk:

Some people swear by old doc perricone, but it seems he also has an anti aging diet plan you need to follow, high in salmon for it all to work. In no time at all you will be a dead ringer for Tut's granny.

How dare you Autumn!!!!! Lulu is as natural as the day she was born!!!:smirk:

Some people swear by old doc perricone, but it seems he also has an anti aging diet plan you need to follow, high in salmon for it all to work. In no time at all you will be a dead ringer for Tut's granny.

:mysmilie_12: Of course shes all natural :mysmilie_458::mysmilie_11:

Perri "con" more like. This brand is all marketing and hype. There are some excellent products you can get from Savers that are better than his pots of gunk.

One example of this is the Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum. It costs about a fiver and is truly amazing! If you have hundreds of pounds to spare and like gorging on salmon then go ahead and buy. If you are wise, stay away!

I had a smile this afternoon I just switched on the Perricone hour to hear Simon say that Craig just told him that he now uses Perricone and can recommend it...is there any product that CR hasn't bought.

AY better watch her back, Craig is ready to jump in as the new beauty expert. Now then who thought it was going to be Will????:sleepy:

I remember some years back a friend from NYC send me some of the range, it was okay but nothing special. She didn't send the salmon.:sad:

Simon B presenting a beauty show does not seem right,does he ever go home? I think him and Debbie F are doing loads of extra hours lately zzzzzzzzzz

Anyone tried this range ? Is it any good to justify the high price? And if the products are soo good why does the guest for the range look like shes botoxed up to the nines :mysmilie_506: or is that the effect of Perricone products, I wonder if Lulu uses Perricone as her face doesn't move either :angel:

You would think they could find a better rep than her to represent such a expensive brand, is Lulu a natural beauty then ???:giggle:

OMG, Kara (?) can hardly move her lips today and is not able to purse her lips to say an "O". Anything she says she just makes a gap between the lips.

If money were no object I'd probably try more expensive skincare out of curiosity.

I find her face fascinating, she talks nineteen to the dozen but nothing at all moves from her top lip upwards.

I was shocked when I found out that Kara's age, she looks much older. Normally I wouldn't make such a comment, but this woman is supposed to be a brand ambassador for a very high end and extremely expensive skin care line. How can she say these products are worth the money if she herself isn't a good advert?

Latest posts

Back